• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Official Olympic Games 2008 thread

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:xyxthumbs:

The 10km swimming was awesome. The guy had cancer a few years back, hes like the Dutch Lance Armstrong. Really great accomplishment he deserved it

I heard about that. Sounds like a great and very inspirational story. congrats to the Netherlands.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont shout at me tim at least i can grab a baton and run with it. Unlike some countries. :spy:

I have to admitt that was a good one so I will rep you for that. Plus im drunk and being friendly :xyxthumbs:

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I loved his run, he was actually trying for that record rather than holding back and celebrating.

There was an article in our state paper claiming that all the Jamaicans could be on drugs because they don't have much out of competition testing.

But raise your hand if you actually believe that any track athlete isn't taking something.

My team Dr has been the official team doctor for the French Athletics team for a number of years... but just got kicked out of his position as he had some run ins with the Athletes... He was backstabbed out of his job because he didn't want to give some of the Athletes their 'fix' on demand. Some of the stories he's told us about drug use within the team are real eye openers...

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
iceland are playing in the handball finals, first time ever!!!!!! so we might get a gold for the first time

I saw some of that game Max. Iceland played well. Hopefully Iceland is really proud of their team for getting so far.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome set there Nigster
hehe i saw a booby slip !

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
LOL boobies and cameltoe.... that was awesome

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
So much ass at the Olympics! :methman:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My team Dr has been the official team doctor for the French Athletics team for a number of years... but just got kicked out of his position as he had some run ins with the Athletes... He was backstabbed out of his job because he didn't want to give some of the Athletes their 'fix' on demand. Some of the stories he's told us about drug use within the team are real eye openers...

Go on (if you can remember what he said), I'm interested in what he had to say.