• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Superhero Elimination Thread

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didnt think Goku really belonged up there.... When I think of Superheroes, I usually think of the DC/Marvel Realm.

Id put Anime In it's own Category.... Because when it comes down to it You can't really compete with a guy who can move the speed of light and destroy planets just by thinking about it and screaming loudly.

As For The Incredible Hulk winning, I thought it was fair.

Hulk's powers include: limitless physical strength depending directly on his emotional state, Extreme regeneration, Immune to physical, psychic, environmental extremes, and is immune to disease and poisons. He can breathe underWater and In Space

The Incredible Hulk has defeated Iron Man, Wolvine, and Spiderman on countless occasions in the Marvel universe

Here is Hulk giving Wolverine Brain Damage :keke:

Here He is smashing the Thing... During this issue he defeated the entire Fantastic Four:keke:

So If it comes down to who would win In a fight, excluding anime characters I think Hulk would win:tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
The most powerful is clearly Goku. The most interesting is Batman.

Hulk won ? Guys you should be ashamed of yourselves.

The Hulk is potentially as powerful as Goku is and Wolverine is just as cool an anti-hero as Bruce Wayne, with cooler weapons.

I don't understand the Hulk hate either, he's a great character when you get into him. Read up on the World War Hulk storyline for evidence of his strength.

This is Wolverine after a run in with the Hulk.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet, is that from World War Hulk?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Nah that's from Marvel Ultimate I think.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
These are WWHULK covers...

Wwh4 1

Worldwarhulk20070316093407029 1

Last edited by a moderator:
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP