• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The "TRUTH" on cardio and fat burning

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really max how can we believe this article wehn you yourself have troublegetting ripped. So everything you wote means nothing to me until i see you actually get to 4 % or lower.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really max how can we believe this article wehn you yourself have troublegetting ripped. So everything you wote means nothing to me until i see you actually get to 4 % or lower.

He didnt write it, he found it and posted it... also someone's ability to get lean, big, etc has nothing to do with their knowledge.
If that was truely the case then you and most of the guys on here could not give advice. :e5dunno: (Im not necessarily referring to you, im just giving an example)
He was just posting an article, why do you have to insult him or talk shit? You seem like a cool guy at times but you get too defensive and insulting on here with some of your posts. :dunnodude:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well thats cause i thought he wrote it but now that i see he didnt i think whoever wrote it is stupid too.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And you also posted something insulting to on this post earlier.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And you also posted something insulting to on this post earlier.

I did, I said the guy who wrote this paper was an idiot.. but I didnt insult Max. Thats all I am saying, I am just saying that sometimes stuff you write towards some of the other members can come off as insulting, or you can get really defensive too fast.
Now if you wanna be insulting to jornT (none will argue with you there) , or asdf (just me on this one :keke:) thats fine... Ill help :D

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i thought max wrote it thats why i insulted him but now that i know he didnt im not. So technically we did the same thing-that is insulting the person who wrote it cause i thought he did.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
death to this article

MetalMX

MetalMX

Well i personally can attest to do doing heaps of cardio while eating more and losing my strength e.g. getting fatter! This article definitely has some truth to it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff