• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Wolf is hungry

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I prefer Wolf's skirt in the first picture. I'd like to get me some of that :coolguy:

Wolf looks much better than Jay though, I think its time for Jay to step down. Too many other guys beat him out

A

abeljr

Jay shouldnt have won the last two olympia's. Victor got him last year, and ronnie the year before that! Wolf should win if he comes in in shape.

Z

zunphil

Thats what I like about cutler. He's usually in decent shape all year round, never too slob like

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Look at last years O, the friggen judges gave victor 2nd when he clearly won, this year vic i'm unsure of how well he will show but i know that even if vic dex and wolf come in better then jay politics will likly affect the decision, really just ruins the sport, not like golf where every outcome is based on your preformance, in bodybuilding you can come in 100% and still lose out and the winnings are just rediculous, a golfer in last place will make close to the winner of a pro show. If bodybuilding wants to grow it defn has to lose the politics and needs to get big companies involved like nike wear for bodybuilders or somethin...

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf damnit start using more free weights and leave the machines alone!! Deadlift more! Squat more! etc....

As for Jay, well he looks like Jay in those pics. No different except for the deflated nipple from his gyno removal. By this I mean, he looks good but the same. He doesn't look bad at all, but does not have that awe factor about him. Jay, a great bodybuilder but not the best in the world. I see a lot of potential in Wolf, but he is not filling out his frame because of how he trains. He should start training with Yates or even Ronnie.. someone to teach him how to train right.

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

If bodybuilding wants to grow it defn has to lose the politics and needs to get big companies involved like nike wear for bodybuilders or somethin...

what could nike possibly make for bbing? theyre pretty much naked lol

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

Wolf damnit start using more free weights and leave the machines alone!! Deadlift more! Squat more! etc....

As for Jay, well he looks like Jay in those pics. No different except for the deflated nipple from his gyno removal. By this I mean, he looks good but the same. He doesn't look bad at all, but does not have that awe factor about him. Jay, a great bodybuilder but not the best in the world. I see a lot of potential in Wolf, but he is not filling out his frame because of how he trains. He should start training with Yates or even Ronnie.. someone to teach him how to train right.

repped

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
God look at wolfs right quad on the 4th pic dwn, the sweep on that :ughnoes:

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

im not a jay or a wolf fan, but i think jay is better all around. ive said this before, i find wolf does not have well bellied muscles, like this tris does not "droop" and his bicep peak is not peaky enough. and his torso is too long, plus his lower back does not match his upper lat. personally, if i was to place wolf, he'd place out of the top 6.... THATS MY OPINION.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HammerZC

HammerZC

Wolf looks real good, and the small torso is a big plus for him. But his calves could really need some work.

reminds me of Ruhl's tri's