• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The worst thing I have seen since the Mark Dugdale one

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
This guy fails at life.

:gtfoslap:

tp_88

tp_88

What... The... Fuck...? :wutyousay:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That dude and his website are bat shit crazy. This dude goes around judging everybody using the bible as his reference points. He is a hypocrite. "Judge not and ye shall not be judged."

Not that anybody was paying him attention anyways, but he is full of it, according to his own standards.

I was just about to say the same thing.. this dude is holding himself up to be more righteous then any man and judging others not based on the sacrifice of Christ but based on the LAW of the OT.. this guy is a fool and will feel Gods wrath in due time.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i feel like adding my video to this thread..

durantb

durantb

who the fuck has that much time on their hands to make this video? People think thier the ones to judge other people, when they don't agree with what people do.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd love to meet this guy. I think I could convince him that I'm the devil.

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

That dude and his website are bat shit crazy. This dude goes around judging everybody using the bible as his reference points. He is a hypocrite. "Judge not and ye shall not be judged."

Not that anybody was paying him attention anyways, but he is full of it, according to his own standards.
Well Put Brother!!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw this before, this guy pisses me the fuck off. I CANNOT stand people like that. :no:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
doesent he have a point though? ye he is extreme, but the use of recreational drugs is strongly condemned in the bible, and ronnie when touting his christian beliefs at the same time as he is shoving his body full of GH and roids, is in a way, being a hypocrite.

but i agree, this guy is a crazy fanatic with way too much time on his hands:49:

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a Christian, however, I disagree with what this guy is claiming. The definition of sorcery is the art, practices, or spells of a person who is supposed to exercise supernatural powers through the aid of evil spirits; black magic; witchery. If a person wins a bodybuilding show, it doesn't make them "supernatural," and to think so is rediculous. And steroids are simply hormones that are naturally produced by the body, not "black magic, witchery or evil spirits." And as far as steroid be illegal, what if one where to live in Mexico? Would that all of a sudden make it Ok to use since it IS legal there? I believe sin is concistant. If it's a sin in the US, it should also be a sin in every other place of the world. It makes no since for steroid use to be a sin in the US but not in Mexico. With the arguement this guy is using, he would suggest that if you have an anadrol pill in your mouth while standing in Mexico your good, but you take one step over into the Texas boarder, then you're practicing sorcery. The dude is whack and contributes to the bad rap that Christians get in regards to passing judgment.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a Christian, however, I disagree with what this guy is claiming. The definition of sorcery is the art, practices, or spells of a person who is supposed to exercise supernatural powers through the aid of evil spirits; black magic; witchery. If a person wins a bodybuilding show, it doesn't make them "supernatural," and to think so is rediculous. And steroids are simply hormones that are naturally produced by the body, not "black magic, witchery or evil spirits." And as far as steroid be illegal, what if one where to live in Mexico? Would that all of a sudden make it Ok to use since it IS legal there? I believe sin is concistant. If it's a sin in the US, it should also be a sin in every other place of the world. It makes no since for steroid use to be a sin in the US but not in Mexico. With the arguement this guy is using, he would suggest that if you have an anadrol pill in your mouth while standing in Mexico your good, but you take one step over into the Texas boarder, then you're practicing sorcery. The dude is whack and contributes to the bad rap that Christians get in regards to passing judgment.

nice post Thick.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a dick..... That guy is a retard simple and plain.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know this is a joke, i truly hope so.. because if i come across like this guy, shoot me dead now.

are you duality?? of course im joking you slut...

am i? :spy: