• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

There is hope for us all!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
If its doctor prescribed then its legal.
I could be wrong, but it depends on how you obtained your prescription. certain drugs require you to meet face-to-face each month with your doctor. so if you got a prescription over the internet without ever meeting the doctor, it might put you in some legal hot water.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could be wrong, but it depends on how you obtained your prescription. certain drugs require you to meet face-to-face each month with your doctor. so if you got a prescription over the internet without ever meeting the doctor, it might put you in some legal hot water.

wwe.jpg

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I chose to think that what he says is true, so you guys will probably see me in the top five at the 2012 Mr. O.

With the right training and diet I'm shure I can make it.
are you fucking serious???
:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How did you guys not see that HammerZC was joking? :uhoh2:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We need a Coleman's "100% natural hard word" gif.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ gustavo badell said that not coleman. it was misinterpreted though he didn't mean to say that he was natural, what he meant to say was that there was no synthol in his arms.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HammerZC

HammerZC

I chose to think that what he says is true, so you guys will probably see me in the top five at the 2012 Mr. O.

With the right training and diet I'm shure I can make it.

LMAO! I'm getting negd for this? It was a joke :ugh:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i thought it was obvious you were joking man. some people on here have a hard time with humor. i thought it was funny.

HammerZC

HammerZC

^ i thought it was obvious you were joking man. some people on here have a hard time with humor. i thought it was funny.

Yeah someone needs some work on their humor muscle

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ gustavo badell said that not coleman. it was misinterpreted though he didn't mean to say that he was natural, what he meant to say was that there was no synthol in his arms.

heh....buddy are you a fucking retarded or are attempting to continue my joke?? :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Robcardu
heh....buddy are you a fucking retarded or are attempting to continue my joke??

i didn't realize you were joking i thought you were just mistaken. fucking retarded? wow. based off your reaction it's obvious you're a fucking ass.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao i wasnt' the one who responded unfavorably. but ya good point :jerkoff1:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I face off with this epic humor misinterpretation with a loud
ROFLERS

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No I'm not that dumb
well they invented smileys for a reason, if you were joking you would have probably put one, try that next time and maybe i wouldnt take it that serious, honestly i thought you were serious