• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Things That Make You Say "I'm Retarded."

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eloquent choice of words :tiphat:

Just the other day I was in art class, and since all we usually do is watch films or have studio time to work on our projects which I finish in one day most of the time, I decided to listen to some music on my iPod. Now, the pre-cursor to this story is I smoked a bit of the sweet leaf at lunch and Art Class is 3rd period. When I came back in from lunch my friend, Moose, wanted to listen to some death metal, so I allowed him to use my iPod for lunch and I didn't realize that I did that. So all through art class I was tapping my pockets and checked my locker furiously for a good ten minutes. So I started to get concerned that I lost my 160GB, $400, iPod. Since I was still pretty fried, I couldn't go to the principal's office to check the lost and found because they'd definatly be able to tell I was ripped. It wasn't until 4th period (last period of the day) that I saw Moose in my law class (I found it ironic that that day we talked about marijuana laws in Canada and about how it's practically legal now) and he just looked at me for 10 seconds before he finally fidgeted in his pocket and pulled out my iPod and asked if I was worried I'd lost it. I was seriously ready to choke him out.

Special Ed FTW.

haha that's awesome

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Calling my teacher mum and ramming into an old lady with music full blast in my ears because i didn't turn my head around the corner. I was also on my push bike.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Calling my teacher mum and ramming into an old lady with music full blast in my ears because i didn't turn my head around the corner.

I remember in Elementary School calling your teacher mom got the whole class making fun of you for a day :tear:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^I've done that before.

What was worse wa that I was screwing her at the time.

Oh Freud!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^I've done that before.

What was worse wa that I was screwing her at the time.

Oh Freud!

did the whole class awe and clap for your tiny penor and incredible display of endurance when you blew your load 20 seconds later?