• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Things that people who dont' workout say/do that annoy you (Spinoff)

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"I like to keep it natural, therefore i don't take protein powders or any of that amino acid, glutamine shit"

Ah, that's true. My brother says I'm cheating my genetics with supplements (like whey protein, glutamine, BCAA's, etc...) and that the muscle is "fake". :bitelip:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People who think or often say "he's on steroids" to every guy in the gym that looks like he trains...its called putting in the work, lifting weights regularly, tracking diet etc. The common couch potato thinks everyone is on steroids if there not 20lbs over weight...pisses me off how naive most people are.

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMAO! So true!

The best is when people say "You won't be flexible when you're that big." or "You won't be able to jog for long when you're that big.". :talkhand:

Not only are they wrong but, even if you couldn't be super flexible, what the fuck does that matter anyway?!
Funny story: When I was in college-yes they had college back in the Stone Age- I had some skinny runner say to me in front of his girlfriend :"How do you wipe your ass when you are that big?"
I answered: " I don't. I get skinny assholes like you to do it for me".
Girlfriend couldn't stop laughing for the longest. That was the last time he said anything about me not being flexible.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when people use the term "health freak" to hide their insecurities about being not exactly where they want to be physically..okay..in other words, when fatasses use excuses.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Funny story: When I was in college-yes they had college back in the Stone Age- I had some skinny runner say to me in front of his girlfriend :"How do you wipe your ass when you are that big?"
Girlfriend couldn't stop laughing for the longest. That was the last time he said anything about me not being flexible.

LOL! That guy's a douche bag for even saying that! I'll have to remember that one. :)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Now that is a come-back!!!

Savjav

Savjav

1) "im going on a NO carb diet"
oh yeah wat are u eating?
"just veggies" :doh:

2) ur cheating using straps :bball:

3) drinking portein shakes is cheating :umwtf: