• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

This Man Shares How He Lost 230 Pounds and Became a Bodybuilder

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

A MAN who weighed 405lbs has lost half his body weight in three years, transforming himself from obese to beast - and even taking part in a bodybuilding competition. In 2018, Levi, from Rhode Island, went to hospital after experiencing intense chest pains - and doctors told him that the next one would be a massive heart attack. He decided to change his lifestyle for good so he could be there to see his grandson grow up. Committing himself to a cleaner diet and consistent exercise, Levi lost 230lbs - and shocked his wife by competing on stage in a bodybuilding competition. Levi is now a fitness coach and says: “I want to be the best me I can be, the best version of myself, mentally, physically and emotionally. I’m stronger than I’ve ever been, I look better than I ever have, and I know it - and own it.”

Last edited by a moderator: