• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thud - www.M4B.is transformation

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Where you at hillbilly??
The hillbilly has over loaded his ass. I'm still training but I have started this marketing class on line. I've decided to go for my dream. But realized I needed the marketing class to complete the dream. Not sure how far out I am. And I'm not sure exactly what the name is going to be. But I have come to realize that I was living in a world of excuses and I'm done. I've always wanted my own small clothing line and a couple of legitimate products I could be proud of. Maybe I should ask you guys what the name should be. Hillbillymuscle is where I'm at right now. Just not sure if the name can get around the stigma that in most of the country a hillbilly is looked at as a little backwards and just not to smart. But when I say hillbilly I'm just going back to a time when people were good to eachother. Cause I can guarantee any hillbilly I know would cloth you feed you and help you get home if your vehicle broke down in front of their house.
That's so awesome hillbilly!!! Good shit bro !
Thanks Dreal. You are always the first to respond. Brother I hope you know how much that means.
Brother atm I have hands so full I don't even have a chance to do much or see much.
So remember that

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
As long as the thread is strong as moonshine being hillbilly won't matter!!!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Where you at hillbilly??
The hillbilly has over loaded his ass. I'm still training but I have started this marketing class on line. I've decided to go for my dream. But realized I needed the marketing class to complete the dream. Not sure how far out I am. And I'm not sure exactly what the name is going to be. But I have come to realize that I was living in a world of excuses and I'm done. I've always wanted my own small clothing line and a couple of legitimate products I could be proud of. Maybe I should ask you guys what the name should be. Hillbillymuscle is where I'm at right now. Just not sure if the name can get around the stigma that in most of the country a hillbilly is looked at as a little backwards and just not to smart. But when I say hillbilly I'm just going back to a time when people were good to eachother. Cause I can guarantee any hillbilly I know would cloth you feed you and help you get home if your vehicle broke down in front of their house.
Thanks Dreal. You are always the first to respond. Brother I hope you know how much that means.
I appreciate u saying that..

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Where you at hillbilly??
Brother atm I have hands so full I don't even have a chance to do much or see much.
So remember that
U may not respond immediately but you always respond I think we all appreciate that, u don't have to explain bro. Your a good dude and always there to give advice. Your position has long been solidified.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where you at hillbilly??
So remember that
Thanks my man

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where you at hillbilly??
So remember that
U may not respond immediately but you always respond I think we all appreciate that, u don't have to explain bro. Your a good dude and always there to give advice. Your position has long been solidified.
Thank you brother appreciate that very much.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Where you at hillbilly??
So remember that
Always here my friend and will drip anything if u need me!

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where you at hillbilly??
So remember that
Always here my friend and will drip anything if u need me!
U da man my friend.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

My favorite hillbilly competitor! Keep killing it my brother

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff