• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

tkD update pics

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saw your pics on facebook Natzo, you look great (tkd as well of course!)

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TkD another thread (like a week ago) you where talking about an update and some change in your diet? I have been looking for this daily man :)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
TkD another thread (like a week ago) you where talking about an update and some change in your diet? I have been looking for this daily man :)

Hey guys, sry for all this delay. Yeah I remember I wanted to update this thread, but I was so busy that I had time only to check the forums but not post at all.

Anyways, the update back then was on training. I've changed my way of training and my workouts a LOT since the last time when I replied to some of you about my workouts.

Then I was doing 4-5 days per week, one major body part per day, or something like chest-tri, legs, back+bi, delts..etc

Now I'm training 6 days per week, every body part twice per week, and I'm doing: chest+tri, back+delts+biceps, legs, then repeat till saturday. With one or two HIIT cardio sessions per week, and on the other days maybe 20 mins after training. The workouts were inspired from some DC training, at least volume wise and rest-pause wise. For example for chest I'm doing 2-3 exercises, with only 1 working set, for about 15 reps.

Those 15 reps I would get them with 1 or 2 resting pauses of 7 deep breaths. Let's say I'm doing incline bench, and I load the bar with a weight that allows me to do max 8 reps at once, rack it, 7 deep breaths, and go for the next 4-5 reps, rack it, 7 deep breaths and so on, until I get 15 reps in total. Same with the back/delts, and for the legs and arms I'm doing only 2 working sets per exercise with 20 reps.

This was the main change in training, less exercises, way lower the volume, but more frequency and the rest is even better than before where I would train with more volume but after a few days I would still be sore. The diet is the same for the most part, with sligthly higher cals, 2300-2500, refeeds, VERY HIGH carb days, and yeah last time at a sushi, all you can eat buffet, I ate so much (I'll post pics later), that in the end I had like 1,200 carbs only lol! that's like a ton of white rice lol.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
These were all my meals at the sushi buffet. I was sick after that but only because of that sweet tiramisu. Will not eat that the next time lol. :icon_mrgreen:

Anyway in total I had:

Salmon roll 25 pieces
Salmon and avocado rolls 33 pieces
Uramaki (salmon & avocado) 32 pieces

plus some rice, spaghetti rice..etc.

969891_10201440137793322_16569236_n-1.jpg

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Holy Shit that looks good!! I don't know if I could have downed all of that though.. looks like a first class expensive meal though. I can't remember the last time I had one of those. I think I was married and it was like 7 years ago.

So nice to see you again here man!! Thanks for being here.

Pinned at pInterest, Thanked and liked :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys, sry for all this delay. Yeah I remember I wanted to update this thread, but I was so busy that I had time only to check the forums but not post at all.

Anyways, the update back then was on training. I've changed my way of training and my workouts a LOT since the last time when I replied to some of you about my workouts.

Then I was doing 4-5 days per week, one major body part per day, or something like chest-tri, legs, back+bi, delts..etc

Now I'm training 6 days per week, every body part twice per week, and I'm doing: chest+tri, back+delts+biceps, legs, then repeat till saturday. With one or two HIIT cardio sessions per week, and on the other days maybe 20 mins after training. The workouts were inspired from some DC training, at least volume wise and rest-pause wise. For example for chest I'm doing 2-3 exercises, with only 1 working set, for about 15 reps.

Those 15 reps I would get them with 1 or 2 resting pauses of 7 deep breaths. Let's say I'm doing incline bench, and I load the bar with a weight that allows me to do max 8 reps at once, rack it, 7 deep breaths, and go for the next 4-5 reps, rack it, 7 deep breaths and so on, until I get 15 reps in total. Same with the back/delts, and for the legs and arms I'm doing only 2 working sets per exercise with 20 reps.

This was the main change in training, less exercises, way lower the volume, but more frequency and the rest is even better than before where I would train with more volume but after a few days I would still be sore. The diet is the same for the most part, with sligthly higher cals, 2300-2500, refeeds, VERY HIGH carb days, and yeah last time at a sushi, all you can eat buffet, I ate so much (I'll post pics later), that in the end I had like 1,200 carbs only lol! that's like a ton of white rice lol.

Dam man... don't burn yourself out brother. I honestly do not know how you can do it. That is a tough schedule for sure. Don't be so hard on yourself if you miss a day or two every so often. You are really a role model to many, me included. If I just had a little of that discipline.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Dam man... don't burn yourself out brother. I honestly do not know how you can do it. That is a tough schedule for sure. Don't be so hard on yourself if you miss a day or two every so often. You are really a role model to many, me included. If I just had a little of that discipline.

Thanks Rich!

Actually training more often, like 2x per week for every body part feels even better. I'm only tired because of the diet at times, and the stress in general from life..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Bump for some quick updates.

No more dieting for a few weeks now, still eating clean but instead of only 2k calories, I upped them at 3k or so. More carbs, low-med protein, and low-med fats. Feeling better, fuller and strength went up in the gym.

Btw, I was reviewing this thread and I noticed that I forgot to post a few back pics I wanted to at the time lol. Anyways, here they are (April-May 2013):

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What about you guys? FEVER especially! :icon_mrgreen: How's the diet going man? ANy updates?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good tkd especiallly that lat spread:coolugh:

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am still on diet. the first 10 weeks was with awesome progress. Then I had a little sidbback because some work issues. Progress is a little slow now but keep getting harder from week to week.
I have snapt some leg pics throughout my diet and I will continue :)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Looking good tkd especiallly that lat spread:coolugh:

Thanks guys!

I am still on diet. the first 10 weeks was with awesome progress. Then I had a little sidbback because some work issues. Progress is a little slow now but keep getting harder from week to week.
I have snapt some leg pics throughout my diet and I will continue :)

Glad to hear that man! Looking forward to the progress pics! :)

How's your diet structured now? How many cals/carbs ..etc are you eating?

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My weight this morning said 87,5kg so I am 10kg down from my start weight at 97,5kg.
I just slowly have pulled out carbs over the weeks. so atm it looks like this:

Training days: 2950-3010 kcals
260g protein
300g carbs
80-85g fat

Cardio only days: 2550 kcals
220g protein
240g carbs
80g fat

And my cardio sessions is on 45m at stairmaster with 130-150 bpm

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
My weight this morning said 87,5kg so I am 10kg down from my start weight at 97,5kg.
I just slowly have pulled out carbs over the weeks. so atm it looks like this:

Training days: 2950-3010 kcals
260g protein
300g carbs
80-85g fat

Cardio only days: 2550 kcals
220g protein
240g carbs
80g fat

And my cardio sessions is on 45m at stairmaster with 130-150 bpm

Stats are looking good! I bet you've changed a lot bf% wise as well. Any quick update pics, or progress pics since you started dieting?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Sup guys! I hope all of you are kicking ass in the gym and in life in general.

For my 10th anniversary since I've joined mecca (March 2008 - March 2018) I was thinking that maybe I should post a quick update.

On the left I was 84kg (185lbs) last August, and on the right it's from a month ago when I got for the first time in my life to 100kg bodyweight (220lbs).

Shredded vs bulk

Besides almost hating food, because of force eating, the strength was awesome. Now I'm back dieting, and the current weight is 93kg (205lbs).
I will probably post more later on as the shreds will be back haha.

Take care y'all.

edit: holy shit, 5 years old thread bump!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

For my 10th anniversary since I've joined mecca (March 2008 - March 2018) I was thinking that maybe I should post a quick update.

On the left I was 84kg (185lbs) last August, and on the right it's from a month ago when I got for the first time in my life to 100kg bodyweight (220lbs).

Shredded vs bulk

Besides almost hating food, because of force eating, the strength was awesome. Now I'm back dieting, and the current weight is 93kg (205lbs).

Take care y'all.

Dude, you are so incredible! You have really come so far and I've seen your squats! BEAST!

Thank you so much for staying with us for so long! Cheers for another 10!

You are not only one of the best friends I have but you are also such an asset to musclemecca! Much love! Much thanks!

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Dude, you are so incredible! You have really come so far and I've seen your squats! BEAST!

Thank you so much for staying with us for so long! Cheers for another 10!

You are not only one of the best friends I have but you are also such an asset to musclemecca! Much love! Much thanks!

Thanks Rich, much appreciated. :beerchug:

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Shredded vs bulk

Take care y'all.

Looking good bro clean bulk and traps havent lost conditioning with the extra pounds