• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Torn Pec

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like a port-wine stain :dunnodude:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the most extended theory i hear is that it was doing pulldowns, but i wasnt sure it was the lat what he teared
anyways looks like a more "appropiated" bruise than the first one, which is really scary

Levrone injured himself during pushdowns. :food-snacking:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
motivator2074433-1.jpg

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that cant be a torn pec. something fell on him and you can see some cuts. i would say he has a mild torn pec and the bar came down on him hard. probably doing incline bench

faiz

faiz

that cant be a torn pec. something fell on him and you can see some cuts. i would say he has a mild torn pec and the bar came down on him hard. probably doing incline bench

Nope,

he was going to do PL meet in a feew weeks. Was in the gym on the flat bench and whamo..

N

notbad

When the muscle tears it bleeds. It forms what is called a hemotoma. The blood slowly spreads throughout the area.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
When the muscle tears it bleeds. It forms what is called a hemotoma. The blood slowly spreads throughout the area.

Really?

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, he's right. Here's some information from wiki.

A hematoma, or haematoma, is a collection of blood, generally the result of hemorrhage, or, more specifically, internal bleeding. Hematomas exist as bruises (ecchymoses), but can also develop in organs. Some hematomas form into a welt-like formation that is hard to the touch, which is a sac of blood that the body creates to keep internal bleeding to a minimum. In most cases the sac of blood eventually dissolves; however, in some cases they may continue to grow or show no change. If the sac of blood does not disappear it may need to be surgically removed.

It is not to be confused with hemangioma which is an abnormal build up of blood vessels in the skin or internal organs.

Hematomas can gradually migrate, as the effused cells and pigment move in the connective tissue. For example, a patient who injures the base of his thumb might cause a hematoma, which will slowly move all through the finger within a week. Gravity is the main determinant of this process.

Hematomas on articulations can reduce mobility of a member and present roughly the same symptoms as a fracture.

W

wickedgrip

pretty much what you see the red are hemoglobins, the red in erythrocytes. aka rbc's