• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer Jr. Nationals 2008 vs Nationals 2008

Did Trey improve?

• Total voters
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He does look better and I am glad he got the gyno taken care of. He still is making up ground from what he lost and I think the decision to lay off the leg work was a poor one.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

yea, better condition but sacrificed size all over. we need forget about him being some big future pro anytime soon. who ever he is working with now he needs to drop quick

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Seriously. Like i mentioned in another thread, whoever is prepping him is a complete doush and is ravashing his physique! You have to try to make these kind of regressions.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really dont think he looks that good at all..... He needs to make some changes some where if he ever wants to make any kind of impact. I agree with Braaq.... I dont think he has a future at this point unless some things change quick. Best of luck to him though.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think he looks awesome in his pre-competition hype videos...scary as fuck actually lol..but on stage the dude's back is too small..his waist was smaller though..?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's still young and can make a come back it's very possible however his trainers and handlers are anally fucking his career.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Pls Trey train your lats.. mine are bigger!:49::49:

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

hype was all garbage with this guy, essentially hes sacrificed some of his size to come in tighter, he looks little healthier in the face in nat, but i don't think he has a strong future, his skin turns ur head from this guy, to bad, real waste of something that likly was good.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I can definitely see potential!
If you dont see it...gtfo:angrydude::keke:

2z8d98w-1.jpg

2rnh8k2-1.jpg

33d828x-1.jpg

2znpkjk-1.jpg

bhdaf7-1.jpg

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know... I really do believe Trey has been getting wrong advice time after time. Poor guy, must be so frustrating to put all your effort and trust some fucking stranger who ends up messing what you had.

If you look at his Excalibur presentation, he really looked amazing, a gigantic potential. What some of the nay-sayers need to realize is that that potential is still there. He can put all that muscle back, his skin wont get any better though... but he can get better again. At least he improved his foundation right now.

I have hope in Trey, I just don't have hope on his god damn trainers. They should be shot.