• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tuna??

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There used to be a small restaurant near our village that serves only tuna which they claim is always fresh. Their poster inside the restaurant has a list of the good benefit of eating fresh tuna. Their specialty is the broiled head of tuna. Unfortunately the restaurant did not last long maybe because their product was so expansive that I would rather have roasted pork ribs or even steak instead.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

The Japanese consume tuna in many forms like sushi etc. They are the world's highest consumers of it, roughly about 10% worldwide. I don't think its mercury content is that harmful considering the Japanese live longer compared to other nationalities.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Like you I love eating both canned and fresh tuna and I really don't care about the mercury thing, I mean sure you could get sick if you eat it daily for months on end but who would eat it for a whole month right? I always buy the hot and spicy tuna flakes in olive oil, the one with chili's and bayleaf inside the can. While when it comes to fresh tuna I like the tail part most, marinated and grilled.