• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turkish vs Duality

Who wins?

• Total voters
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I highly disagree.

Me too, the problem is i only got a bunch of homo-erotic pictures of Duality in a bath wearing a small towel and a dildo.

you got more than that. you have multiple back shots and a good amount to work with. you're cute though tunen jr.

Thanks turk! i agree i did make a huge jump in condition in the last 2 weeks before my show whereas you were right on schedule your entire prep and looked far better than i 3 weeks out. i think you make a good point and it would the fairest way to compare us the way you described. i'd be happy with the results either way as you're an excellent bodybuilder and a great guy.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you got more than that. you have multiple back shots and a good amount to work with. you're cute though tunen jr.

Thanks sweetie, links of those plz.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks sweetie, links of those plz.

Jason2009AZopen4171-1.jpg

Jason2009AZopen36711-1.jpg

Jason2009AZopen4531-1.jpg

Jason2009AZopen17111-1.jpg

and don't mess with them and distort them like you did with some of my others. they're plenty big. and imo, i win these shots.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Do you have more pics in your flat, mate? That appears to be a few days out, and you look HARD, much harder than in the gym pics. If you upload a set of those besides your TV, dry and ripped, I think we could have a true musclekombat between you and Turk.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Do you have more pics in your flat, mate? That appears to be a few days out, and you look HARD, much harder than in the gym pics. If you upload a set of those besides your TV, dry and ripped, I think we could have a true musclekombat between you and Turk.

just for you buddy

Jason2009AZopen4421-1.jpg

Jason2009AZopen4551-1.jpg

Jason2009AZopen3971-1.jpg

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
very nice scenic shots you look statue esque. it could of been taken in a more dramatic angle tho.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO i would definitly have to disagree that you beat me in the Front double bi or rear double bi or MM......as we have talked about we need to def. get a new musclekombat going!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The best thing to do is let me know around which time period you have the best mandatory pics so then I can get mine together from around the same time........anything that is several days out will be a lot better to judge rather than it being 2-4 weeks out!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO i would definitly have to disagree that you beat me in the Front double bi or rear double bi or MM......as we have talked about we need to def. get a new musclekombat going!

:2:

no worries bro i see how you, or a judge, could prefer you there. i like myself in the front double because of my quads and midsection, my arms look kinda weak in that shot though. yours certainly don't

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMHO you can look way better in the MM hitting the pose in the classic way. I think you could display striations in your chest and you traps would pop out a little bit more.

Jason2009AZopen4551-1.jpg