• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turkish1530 Bulking Pics July 2008 (230lbs)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Hey Turk. Looking HUGE in them pics man! You sure have got some crazy big ass arms! i feel ashamed of my nick name...:crymeariver:

Those lifts are just awesome as well, amzing strength there man. And the diet to me looks fine. Keep us updated on things man, like future plans. :xyxthumbs:

HammerZC

HammerZC

all natural? thats good, chest and legs are the only thing thats a little lacking (IMO). But arms and back are huge!

keep it up bro

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love both double bi poses.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sry for not responding sooner to this thread...i actually forgot about it for a while :uhoh2:...thanks for all of the awesome compliments everyone i'm defiantly trying to make sum awesome improvements this offseason :methman:....and yes i am still the "Real All Natural Monster" :tiphat:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn, why havent i seen this thread until now!? looking awesome turk, i think it looks like uve put on some real good size. u are leaner at this weight than u were the last time. arms obviously look amazing as always, back is great, whole upper body looks great. legs look good too imo, though theyre not as good as ur upper body. but ull get there bro:2: awesome bulk.

ps: what training regimen are u following atm? looks like uve brought up ur strenght alot? i remember u were talking about max ot for awhile, is that what u have been doing?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn, why havent i seen this thread until now!? looking awesome turk, i think it looks like uve put on some real good size. u are leaner at this weight than u were the last time. arms obviously look amazing as always, back is great, whole upper body looks great. legs look good too imo, though theyre not as good as ur upper body. but ull get there bro:2: awesome bulk.

ps: what training regimen are u following atm? looks like uve brought up ur strenght alot? i remember u were talking about max ot for awhile, is that what u have been doing?

thanks bulk :hsughr: and i am obviously working very hard to bring my legs up this offseason.....right now i'm doing Max-OT and i am without a doubt the strongest that i have ever been and i plan to get stronger...

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look a lot bigger then 230 in these pics my man.. keep at it brother..

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks bulk :hsughr: and i am obviously working very hard to bring my legs up this offseason.....right now i'm doing Max-OT and i am without a doubt the strongest that i have ever been and i plan to get stronger...

so are u following the max ot regimen to a t or what? cuz i mean, im having a hard time getting myself to believe that such low reps can work for size. do u do 4-6 reps on all exercises as it prescribes?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look a lot bigger then 230 in these pics my man.. keep at it brother..

thanks serb, i was wondering if you were gonna make a special apperance :methman: :gaygay:...i'm defianlty pumped that i look bigger than 230, i know that i'm defiantly leaner at this 230 than i was last summer at 230 :hsughr:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so are u following the max ot regimen to a t or what? cuz i mean, im having a hard time getting myself to believe that such low reps can work for size. do u do 4-6 reps on all exercises as it prescribes?

yeah i do 4-6 reps on all exercises but then again i only do "old school/hardcore" training exercises while i do max-ot....sumtimes i try to push myself too much and i may only get 2-3 reps but i defianlty try my hardest to keep it around 4 reps

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

u looking nice n fat boy... thats what i like to see... cant wait to start training again with u big boy i miss ya in the gym

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good man. i think your bf is perfect for the offseason. i wouldn't gain anymore though man but you seem to know what your doing because it is obviously working. good job keep it up!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u looking nice n fat boy... thats what i like to see... cant wait to start training again with u big boy i miss ya in the gym

haha yeahhh buddddy!!! :hsughr: i was actually just wondering today if u were gonna creep into this thread :methman:....we'll be back in the gym soon brother, it's gonna be getting wild soon!! :ughnoes: :hyperguy:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good man. i think your bf is perfect for the offseason. i wouldn't gain anymore though man but you seem to know what your doing because it is obviously working. good job keep it up!

thanks duality, i'm not really sure exactly what the plan is but i think i'm going to try and slowly keep moving up so i guess we'll have to wait and see what happens :tiphat: thanks again brother :xyxthumbs: