• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turkish1530 - Couple Contest Pictures

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Judges were bribed IMO

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I should be getting sum more pics in....idk how good they are (the camera battery died and i couldn't check them after the show) but my little brother has a bunch of pics on his camera and he is susposed to be sending them 2 me very soon....lets just hope he has sum good 1's!!!

Turk man, you looked fuckin awesome. Did you have a lot of at the show?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There was no judge bribing. But do I think Turk got screwed? By the looks of it, even though the pictures are shitty, definitely.

It's over now, and not like Turk lost out on a huge prize or anything. He nailed his conditioning, and knows what to do now for the next show, as far as dieting, cardio, and even more important the stuff in the few days leading up to the show (water, color, etc) which will make things easier. On to bigger (no pun intended) and better things coming soon for him.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We didn't do very well at prejudging. Our timing was off on everything, they were terrible at letting us know when he was going on stage.

I know for the last couple weeks Turk has been saying he doesn't care about winning, he just wants to do his best. For those who didn't believe him, he got great callouts at prejudging and the judges were hinting he was going to win. Even so, Turk didn't even want to return for the night show because he felt like his posing wasn't top notch in his 60 second routine. Thus, he was mad at himself for not doing what he called his "best."

I don't think he could of been any better at the night show, I was so proud. I even had tears in my eyes when he won best poser.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My posing routine at the night show (i just freestyled everything, we were planning on actually putting together a routine but we didn't have the time......)
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H3SM-UVmbx0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H3SM-UVmbx0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.............i have more pics to post but imageshack is a piece of shit so i'll see if joey can give me a hand

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great Posing Routine buddy.