• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 116 Lesnar V Carwin

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Oh and MAXMUNZTER OUT OF NOWHERE!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
OMG Right what a mental card, amazing fights i cant believe it went to a second round i was on the edge of my seat the whole fight

i was sure he was out, or that ref would stop it. i was standing up going holy shit how is he not dead! lol

P

Pain

VIP
How the hell did Brock win that fight? Maybe Carwin forgot what to do in second round of fights?

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Imo Carwin should have pushed himself a little more and try to take Brock out during the first round.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brock again.

Nuff said.

Savjav

Savjav

i was sure he was out, or that ref would stop it. i was standing up going holy shit how is he not dead! lol

lol! i no shit said that exact same thing, if it was not a title fight i reckon that would have been called, i think chris lytle should have got submission of the night tho :)

Savjav

Savjav

How the hell did Brock win that fight? Maybe Carwin forgot what to do in second round of fights?

lol, "u mean there is another 5 mins!, since when??" and about him pushing, he looked pretty gassed by the end of the first round, was only smart to try a save a little in the tank, still 4 more rounds

Souldestroyer

Souldestroyer

Cain VS. Brock will end in the first round. What weapons does Cain have against Brock? None that Brock can't handle easily. I hope this UFC 116 win shuts the mouths of those who doubted Brocks abilities.

Now Brocks chin has been tested, and I don't think that anyone in the heavyweight strikes harder than shane. Brock learned a lot from Shanes ground & pound. He is much more experienced and dangerous in the next fight.

Go Brock!