• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Universal Supps

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"M-Stak can help increase anabolism via protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. M-Stak can help shuttle more of the calories you eat into lean mass, not body fat (nutrition-partitioning), making this product ideal for those lifters looking for lean gains"

So you NEED to EAT with this supplement. Animalpak never said replace food with this supplement and you will grow. Food and this supp go hand in hand so chill the fuck out.

So does Anabolic Halo By Muscletech :bowroflarms: and yes I tried M-STACK and got nothing out of it...

cuts

cuts

Banned
i used animal stak 2. its awesome product....my energy went through the roof and strength

pretzeL

pretzeL

i used m-stak for quite some time and along side the pak and pump i found it to be a decent combination. A bit on the expensive side but i could see the results IMHO. Also...i could have just been the placebo effect since we all know that the mind is the greatest...supplement so to speak. But, as the members above have said, they are not worth squat if you don't eat, train correctly and rest.

L

loiacanoa

So does Anabolic Halo By Muscletech :bowroflarms: and yes I tried M-STACK and got nothing out of it...

thats great man. good for you. everybody is different. what works for you may not work for others. I've had great luck with Universal Nutrition and not muscletech:keke:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was just trying to explain what a company says is not always true ok bro...

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Universal Nutrition products are tried and tested and have gotten very good reviews for alot of users not that Muscle Tech products are bad but way over priced at GNC:xyxthumbs:

R

rick ramirezsublime

Just wanna add that Animal products really work! Tried the stak 2, and it does drive up intensity. Also, read here it helped someones shoulder injury. Mine too! And for a relitively bargain of a price!

anaboliod

anaboliod

Universal is thee most legit company out there! They're one of very few companies that do a 100% check of the raw materials they put in their supps. Anyone who has taken animal pak knows it's one of the best multis on the market not to mention a great deal! look at the ingredients in supps like torrent(which advocate alot, sorry, it's just a great product!) 3 kinds of creatine+20 g protein+electrolytes+packed with glutamine and a few other AAs...is there a better post work out??? not to mention 6lbs for 55$?? WOW!
Hard Fast can't even list all the bombdigity shit in it but check it out!
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/hard.html

ruel

ruel

dont debate just use it to prove to yourself period!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

*Rasmussen*

Universal is thee most legit company out there! They're one of very few companies that do a 100% check of the raw materials they put in their supps. Anyone who has taken animal pak knows it's one of the best multis on the market not to mention a great deal! look at the ingredients in supps like torrent(which advocate alot, sorry, it's just a great product!) 3 kinds of creatine+20 g protein+electrolytes+packed with glutamine and a few other AAs...is there a better post work out??? not to mention 6lbs for 55$?? WOW!
Hard Fast can't even list all the bombdigity shit in it but check it out!
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/hard.html

Are you getting paid by them? :49: just kidding.. but you tried that supp? it sounds good, but?!

anaboliod

anaboliod

haha good point lifting the iron is what puts on mass for sure!