• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

US ship fires on Iranian boat

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who has murdered more innocent Iraqi civilians...

The United States military or the "militant islamofacist bastards"?

:io:

the total number of civillians dead because of US sanctions is probably higher than the number of people directly killed by the rebels. however that is not really relevant imo, the sanctions was a mistake, but again the US military has never directly targeted and gone after civillians with the one intention of killing and hurting in iraq, offc collateral damage is unavoidable in a modern war going on in cities and so forth, however these terrorists goes directly after civillian targets to create chaos and inject pain and fear into the hearts of the population. you can not really compare these terrorists and what they are doing to US troops.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
exactly:xyxthumbs:

flex & tech: I cant believe what im hearing, that ure actually calling these militant islamofacist bastards freedom fighters!? that is just utterly disturbing considering what they are doing, and that is murdering civillians on a large scale daily. if thats freedom fighting to u guys then u need to read up on whats going on down there. its ok to be against the war and all, but cmon, dont make everything black white.

Bulkboy obviously didn't watch the video I posted :no:

Bulkboy, you need to read up on what is happening there, as you are correct, things are NOT black and white. Things are not black and white in the way you portray it, (islamo fascist bastards murdering innocent helpless civilians for shits and giggles).
You probably thought that "omfg, Saddam is a meanie, he gassed his own people, America needs to ride in on its white horse and save the day." Not knowing that America actually gave him those weapons.

The kind of civil conflicts going on over there have been going on for centuries, and yes, of course innocent civilians get caught in the way. BUT, an American presence is only fueling the fire to that conflict, plus America has killed multiple times more innocent civilians than those "islamofascist bastards".

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the total number of civillians dead because of US sanctions is probably higher than the number of people directly killed by the rebels. however that is not really relevant imo, the sanctions was a mistake, but again the US military has never directly targeted and gone after civillians with the one intention of killing and hurting in iraq, offc collateral damage is unavoidable in a modern war going on in cities and so forth, however these terrorists goes directly after civillian targets to create chaos and inject pain and fear into the hearts of the population. you can not really compare these terrorists and what they are doing to US troops.

Oh come on. Will an Iraqi who lost his children/wife because of the US Military action give a fuck what the intention was? Will he think "oh its okay, its just collateral damage by these brave good people who are here to save my country"?.

How about when the bombs miss their target and blow up a mosque or school? Will they think "oh its okay, they didn't mean that, hopefully they hit their target next time."

This is also, completely ignoring the fact that the US Military is actually providing funds/weapons to many of these "islamofascist militant bastard" groups.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
if you ask me, what the United States does to these countries is much worse than what any group of terrorists could do.

For example, in Afghanistan, the United States is destroying the only income that country has...opium farming. The US military is trying to end opium production in Afghanistan because they claim that the money from opium sales in going to fund terrorism. So not only did the US bomb Afghanistan, but now they are crippling it's economy even more by destroying their main export.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you ask me, what the United States does to these countries is much worse than what any group of terrorists could do.

For example, in Afghanistan, the United States is destroying the only income that country has...opium farming. The US military is trying to end opium production in Afghanistan because they claim that the money from opium sales in going to fund terrorism. So not only did the US bomb Afghanistan, but now they are crippling it's economy even more.

... and to make things worse, they will then take the opium and profit for it themselves. :hsughr:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_drug_trafficking

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
and lets not even mention the impact these wars are having on the price of oil and oil production.

if we weren't spending trillions of dollars on war, then our economy would probably be pretty decent. the value of the dollar wouldn't be falling. oil producing countries wouldn't feel so threatened by us, and they'd probably be a little more generous in regards to the price of crude oil.

edit: and if oil prices were as low as like they were about 10 years ago, people probably wouldn't give a shit about "alternative energy" and this silly global warming propaganda. then we wouldn't have to see all these celebrities and businesses telling us to go green. grrrr. lol.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

For example, in Afghanistan, the United States is destroying the only income that country has...opium farming. The US military is trying to end opium production in Afghanistan because they claim that the money from opium sales in going to fund terrorism. So not only did the US bomb Afghanistan, but now they are crippling it's economy even more by destroying their main export.

Well I think it is about time they come up with something new to export wouldn't you? I do not think opium being a main export is acceptable when it is being sold world wide getting people hooked and dying world wide. :no:

I don't even think Ron Paul would agree with half the crap I'm reading on here.

... and to make things worse, they will then take the opium and profit for it themselves. :hsughr:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_drug_trafficking

The CIA is fucked up for several reason's :no: I don't doubt what I read there at all... but it is wikipedia

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Well I think it is about time they come up with something new to export wouldn't you? I do not think opium being a main export is acceptable when it is being sold world wide getting people hooked and dying world wide. :no:

regardless of what you think of illegal drugs such as heroin, opium is one of the most useful crops for medicine. without it, we wouldn't have valuable painkillers such as morphine and codeine.

oh and yes, the Afghan government (aka the US government) tried to make opium farmers grow other crops such as corn and wheat....but guess what, no one wanted it and they lost money.

and yes Ron Paul would agree.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Not justifying the usage, but if its a resource, why wouldn't they use it? Should they try and come up with other sources of trade and export? Absolutely. But it's difficult when a foreign invader (America) is crippling them already.

What crap? He would certainly not condone the use of recreational opium, but he would even sooner be the first to oppose American intervention and sanctions in a foreign country.

The CIA is fucked up for several reason's :no: I don't doubt what I read there at all... but it is wikipedia

Yeah, wikipedia isn't the most credible. But its an easier read than declassified documents.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, I would say islamofascists that are lead by clerics like Al-Sadr, among others, that want more control over the new government or to instill their own government. There are those seeing this as a chance to make their new stake in this new government and we are now policing between the feuding factions.
I would say there are those that are "fighting foreign invaders" but they would be the minority, because these "people defending their homeland" are killing the civilians more than they are us. Doesn't sound like "people defending their homeland" to me.

1zfn5au-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

no comments :uhoh2:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and lets not even mention the impact these wars are having on the price of oil and oil production. .

Thats right, if US attacks Iran, that would highly affect oil production since theyre one of the biggest OPEC countries, seriously that would be a very interesting mess, oil price will hit the sky, you will see, because all of the rest of the Opec countries will have to level off the productions ...again.., just like we did when US started to attack Iraq.

if we weren't spending trillions of dollars on war, then our economy would probably be pretty decent. the value of the dollar wouldn't be falling. oil producing countries wouldn't feel so threatened by us, and they'd probably be a little more generous in regards to the price of crude oil

Also true, sad but true.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
regardless of what you think of illegal drugs such as heroin, opium is one of the most useful crops for medicine. without it, we wouldn't have valuable painkillers such as morphine and codeine.

oh and yes, the Afghan government (aka the US government) tried to make opium farmers grow other crops such as corn and wheat....but guess what, no one wanted it and they lost money.

and yes Ron Paul would agree.

I agree that that opium is useful for medicines such as morphine and codeine, but if you think that is what the bulk of their crop is used for then I have a bridge to sell you. :jerkoff1:

No Ron Paul would not agree, nor would he agree with you labeling our troops in Afghanistan as terrorists and the insurgents as "freedom fighters". He used our presence in the ME as a metaphor for how we would react if we were put in the same situation. However, he disagrees with our premise for war in Iraq and I completely agree. But he would never go to the extent you have, nor would he approve of it.
Also, since your a "Ron Paul guru" you should know that Ron Paul voted for the war in Afghanistan. :uhoh2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not justifying the usage, but if its a resource, why wouldn't they use it? Should they try and come up with other sources of trade and export? Absolutely. But it's difficult when a foreign invader (America) is crippling them already.

I am not justifying us being there, I believe we should get the hell out of the ME. But I do not think that their opium is used for medications, it most certainly is used for recreational drug use and sales.
Ron Paul even voted for us to go to war against the Taliban and Al-Queda in Afghanistan. I agree that we would be out if we didn't start this clusterfuck in Iraq, but we are occupying yet again which is going to cripple them until a stable government is set in place.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Karma my good dear friends
Our independence 1776, we're a new empire.
and the last empire to fall miserably
all of this since the day of the US flag, would've happened either way
just like Rome,Greece etc.
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even if we do win in Iraq, they still won't leave us alone.
all the crap that we've done to prisoners, and innocent ones..
plus the fact that soldiers killed unarmed prisoners and civilians
their will always be these extremist after us.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even if we do win in Iraq, they still won't leave us alone.
all the crap that we've done to prisoners, and innocent ones..
plus the fact that soldiers killed unarmed prisoners and civilians
their will always be these extremist after us.

I do not see a "win" situation possible in Iraq. We have really shot ourselves in the foot with that debacle.
It is going to take time to restore our image around the world, also with the oil producing countries. Which may never happen because OPEC seems to really like milking us for all we are worth.
All we have done is created more anti-western sentiment and more recruits for terrorist organizations.

USA USA USA

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I agree that that opium is useful for medicines such as morphine and codeine, but if you think that is what the bulk of their crop is used for then I have a bridge to sell you. :jerkoff1:

No Ron Paul would not agree, nor would he agree with you labeling our troops in Afghanistan as terrorists and the insurgents as "freedom fighters". He used our presence in the ME as a metaphor for how we would react if we were put in the same situation. However, he disagrees with our premise for war in Iraq and I completely agree. But he would never go to the extent you have, nor would he approve of it.
Also, since your a "Ron Paul guru" you should know that Ron Paul voted for the war in Afghanistan. :uhoh2:
why does it matter if the opium is made for illegal drugs? there will always be a demand for illegal drugs, regardless of the laws and attempts to stop production. it's their land, they should be able to grow whatever crops they want.

Ron Paul only voted to go after the Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan who claimed responsibility for 9/11. He said he is opposed to what they're doing now in Afghanistan. (nation building)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul even voted for us to go to war against the Taliban and Al-Queda in Afghanistan. I agree that we would be out if we didn't start this clusterfuck in Iraq, but we are occupying yet again which is going to cripple them until a stable government is set in place.

Yes, he did, but he now regrets it. He voted to go after those groups in Afghanistan, and that's it. Tech didn't label the troops terrorists, it's more complex. He was just saying that he doesn't consider the "insurgents" (and I use quotations, since it is their country) who attack US soldiers in Iraq as terrorists. Which is true, when America does something, they're "freedom fighters", yet when something is done to America, its from terrorists. Watch the cartoon I posted, pirates and emperors are really the same.

Nobody said that MOST of the opium was used for medications, of course most of it is still used recreationally. But, one, what right does the US have to tell people in Afghanistan or wherever that they cannot use opium in their own country? Two, them doing so does severely hurt the economy of those countries.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why does it matter if the opium is made for illegal drugs? there will always be a demand for illegal drugs, regardless of the laws and attempts to stop production. it's their land, they should be able to grow whatever crops they want.

Ron Paul only voted to go after the Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan who claimed responsibility for 9/11. He said he is opposed to what they're doing now in Afghanistan. (nation building)

I disagree with it myself, but what do you propose we do when we got rid of Al-Queda and their backed government controlled by the Taliban???? I am sure the US government and all us are open to ideas. :dunnodude:
Since we are nation building (unfortunately) we surely are not going to let them continue to grow a crop that floods our streets and destroys the lives of millions. :eek5nono: