• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

V.I.P. May Vote In!

Who deserves V.I.P.?

• Total voters
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it was down to 2 for me
bb4life has tons of good threads
but i went with pegasus because he has been on the forum a longer time

P

Pain

VIP
I guess we could make them all V.I.P. and make the non-active V.I.P.'s normal members. Seems like a good idea.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess we could make them all V.I.P. and make the non-active V.I.P.'s normal members. Seems like a good idea.

I think that sounds like a great Idea. :tiphat:

And just IMO, you should demote some non-active MODS as well... we have several and hardly any are ever active. Then promote new ones or wait. :e5dunno: Unless you did that already, because I do not see the non-active ones at the bottom of the main page anymore....

P

Pain

VIP
I think that sounds like a great Idea. :tiphat:

And just IMO, you should demote some non-active MODS as well... we have several and hardly any are ever active. Then promote new ones or wait. :e5dunno: Unless you did that already, because I do not see the non-active ones at the bottom of the main page anymore....

Yea, I'm going to get round to that. I don't think we need new mods right now though.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for all the kind words, I voted for myself like a self righteous schmo, oh well.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i voted for pegasus he used to be yellow. its tough voting for a vip, I find it difficult to remember who posted what if their name wasn't red, yellow or blue. It would seems if someone isn't at least vip I dont take notice to what they say. Rob cardu for vip!

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Appreciate all the votes fellas.

:tiphat:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I second that.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I gave bb4life my vote because he was the only candidate who didn't vote for himself. That's a very honourable thing to do.

Edit: oops, just realised that pegasus also voted for someone other than himself. He's also cool in my books.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Congrats to our new V.I.P. members! Have fun in the private forums and the chat room. :2:

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you! That is awesome, I really appreciate it. Congrats to the others as well.

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats fellas! Cya on the boards!

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats high_five and Minchinator, and thanks to all those who voted for me, appreciate it :)

looks like my name doesn't wanna change its colour lol

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats fellas. You all deserved it in my book.