• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

V.I.P. Vote In Is Back!

Vote

• Total voters
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you and weapon do do a good job arguing the hunters side. it's something unfortunate that has to be done, so at least you 2 do it for the right reasons.

so does that mean i dont hunt for the right reasons.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so does that mean i dont hunt for the right reasons.

well you don't seem to be as respectful of what you do like these two are. calling a day when you shot like 30 something geese as "the funnest day ever" does not show appreciation for life. i mean really 30 geese? that isn't excessive to you? you shouldn't equate going hunting for fun just like going to a theme park or taking a cruise is. that's all.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well you don't seem to be as respectful of what you do like these two are. calling a day when you shot like 30 something geese as "the funnest day ever" does not show appreciation for life. i mean really 30 geese? that isn't excessive to you? you shouldn't equate going hunting for fun just like going to a theme park or taking a cruise is. that's all.

see what you are saying right there is wrong. i do go hunting for fun and yea i the day we killed all of those geese was so much fun but its not like we just dumped them on the side of the road and left them there. we cleaned them at ate them. everybody who goes hunting does it because it is fun. nobody goes hunting cause they think it is boring and hate it. and yes i am respectful of what i do.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
see what you are saying right there is wrong. i do go hunting for fun and yea i the day we killed all of those geese was so much fun but its not like we just dumped them on the side of the road and left them there. we cleaned them at ate them. everybody who goes hunting does it because it is fun. nobody goes hunting cause they think it is boring and hate it. and yes i am respectful of what i do.

my beef is that you would kill something for fun, not out of any real necessity to eat/store it. i'm sure you eat it, but like you said you do it for fun right? so if you didn't eat it it'd just be a waste right? you just basically eat it because it seems like a waste otherwise then. that's where i find it wrong. there are population issue as well that make it necessary, but what bothers me is that you really don't do it for these reasons. you enjoy it and then eat your kill because it'd just be a shame to see that meat go to waste.

my complaint isn't with the fact that you do it, it's the reasons that you do it.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my beef is that you would kill something for fun, not out of any real necessity to eat/store it. i'm sure you eat it, but like you said you do it for fun right? so if you didn't eat it it'd just be a waste right? you just basically eat it because it seems like a waste otherwise then. that's where i find it wrong. there are population issue as well that make it necessary, but what bothers me is that you really don't do it for these reasons. you enjoy it and then eat your kill because it'd just be a shame to see that meat go to waste.

my complaint isn't with the fact that you do it, it's the reasons that you do it.

see again you are wrong. i do it for the fun and food. you make it sound like i just go out and kill animals and that i dont give a shit about anything else. i go hunt for fun yes but i hunt for food too. like i said before you ask anybody who hunts and they will tell you they hunt for fun and for the food. your not going to do something that you dont like to do. so people who hunt do it because it is fun.

since this thread is about VIP votes if you would like to continue this lets do it in the hunting thread. and not spam up this thread.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
see again you are wrong. i do it for the fun and food. you make it sound like i just go out and kill animals and that i dont give a shit about anything else. i go hunt for fun yes but i hunt for food too. like i said before you ask anybody who hunts and they will tell you they hunt for fun and for the food. your not going to do something that you dont like to do. so people who hunt do it because it is fun.

since this thread is about VIP votes if you would like to continue this lets do it in the hunting thread. and not spam up this thread.

ya i guess you're for the most part right about other hunters. and that's why for the most part i have an issue with hunters. i think you've said it fairly well though and i don't think you're a bad guy. it's just hard for me to get how killing something can be enjoyable. but what you guys do has to be done, but i feel better about it if someone has the right motivation to do it.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya i guess you're for the most part right about other hunters. and that's why for the most part i have an issue with hunters. i think you've said it fairly well though and i don't think you're a bad guy. it's just hard for me to get how killing something can be enjoyable. but what you guys do has to be done, but i feel better about it if someone has the right motivation to do it.

ight now we're i little more on the same page. thanks for understanding. trust me even though it might not seem by what ive said or shown you in the hunters thread i do have the right motivation.

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like Lionheart Ive voted Duality many times before and I still think that he deserves the VIP status! So I vote for Duality

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Duality is VIP. He shouldn't really be even allowed seeing as he has been banned in the past, but he has shown signs of wanting to be apart of the group.

The irony is, this whole Duality thing started off with a vip vote in. Just keep in mind, nothing is permanent.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
congrats Duality :2:

now come to the dark side :spy:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Hey bro, congrats on the status. Glad to have you a V.I.P. :xyxthumbs: