• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

VBPs workouts and so on

VBP

VBP

There you go. Some names are just LOL:linedrunk:

Attachments

• Screenshot.JPG
    Screenshot.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 69
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, first DC workout is now behind and I must say, that I'M LOVING IT!!!
:hsughr:
I'm using 3-split version, and doing it 4 times a week. I post a screenshot from the plan later.

A1
1.Incline Bench Press DB: 28,5kg x 8-4-2 (That's Rest-Pause)
2.Military Press Smith 60kg x 8-4-2
3.CGBP 50kg x 5-4-2 (Raged after the first rest, and lifted like hell)
+ Extreme Stretches.

Damn those E.S's hurted. The strange thing is, that it felt good the same time:D

Damn that I love this
dude not meaning to be harsh but you shouldnt be doing the 3 way split of DC, its designed for advanced trainers only who have a weakness to fix........it actually provides less growth than the 2-way split, it is only used when certain bodyparts need to be brought up etc!

do the 2-way split, you will progress heaps faster, only use the 3-way if your like a 280 pound freak who has to bring up a weak spot etc!

VBP

VBP

dude not meaning to be harsh but you shouldnt be doing the 3 way split of DC, its designed for advanced trainers only who have a weakness to fix........it actually provides less growth than the 2-way split, it is only used when certain bodyparts need to be brought up etc!

do the 2-way split, you will progress heaps faster, only use the 3-way if your like a 280 pound freak who has to bring up a weak spot etc!

I thought it that way too. What I didn't tell is that I was doing the 3-split just for the beginning. I had a thought for my recovery, and I haven't done similiar training a lot (only at the 4th week of the blok) and I wasn't 100% sure how my body is going to react to that kind of overreaching all the time. Had to say, that it took a lot less time that I thought

Trained chest monday. Tuesday was painful: chest was sore. Wednesday: Better, but not fully. Today: at PE i could do push-ups just normally, no problemo. So, I move to 2-split DC sooner that I thought, this was just for me to get used to the system. And I know now, where are the limits with the weights. (So I can push them)

But still: thanks:xyxthumbs:

Today I trained legs:

A3
1. Calves in leg press 275kg x 12 (Calves started to cramp:D)
2. SLDL 110kg x 12
3. Leg Press 275kg x 8, 240kg x 20
+E.S.

I stayed at the gym for a while to help some friends.

E: BTW, I have already made a plan for the 2-split.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ good stuff, cant wait to see the new DC split!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice going. Glad you're liking the new split - when your motivated to train you get the best results! :xyxthumbs:

VBP

VBP

Thanks guys

Some uploading

4.4. Friday
B1
1.Bench press DB: 28,5kg x 9-3-2 = 14RP
2.Shoulder press DB: 20kg x 8-3-1 = 12RP (haven't done this in two years:D)
3.Tricep exctension DB 31kg x 12-9-7 = 28RP

7.4. Monday
B2
1.Scott 32kg x 6-2-3 = 11RP (angry after the second rest-pause, and yanked the last one up)
2.Wrist Curl DB 23,5kg x 15
3.Chin-ups BW x 9-3-3 (anger, just anger:D BTW, I haven't done chins with other than reverse grip for a while, this felt a lot more in the back)
4.Row 80kg x 12

Today
B3
1.Standing calves 105kg x 14
2.Leg curl 80kg x 20 (I really don't like this machine, it just sucks at our gym)
3.Squat 80kg x 2 + 50kg x 16

I'll post the other split here, when I start it, so it's not far away

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session. Inspirational vid - that's determintaion!

VBP

VBP

Update. I have been working out just like planned, and every workout was just fine. Everything was rising and so on. But now: I'm sick again. My buddies flue & fever decided to stop by. And I'm pretty pissed about that

VBP

VBP

Hey folks! I haven't been updating lately, but last two weeks I have been able to train hard, so I'm back in the game. I just don't have the energy to write any of the workouts here, but let's look at some of the previous lifts:

Incline benchpress DB: 28,5kg x 18RP
CGBP: 52,5kg x 18RP
Deadlift: 120kg x 7
Leg press: 305kg x 6

Those are from last workout and the workout before that. Squat hasn't risen, but it will, I promise it:D

CU

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad youre back updating your log.Now keep those workouts coming.

VBP

VBP

Long time no see: lot of things have changed: i have no hair anymore, another gym, other training style (today was first workout) other school and i live alone.

I won't write today's workout, because I fucked it up. BUT I'll write what did I end up having after 19 weeks of DC:

Deadlift: 130kg x 6 (Tried max, it's around 170)
Bench press DB: 35kg x 12RP
Chin-Ups: +10kg 16RP (Max is +37,5kg at 77kg's)
Row: 105kg x 12
Box-Squat (That sucks! Had to make up some quad move, after I had to drop ATG-squat) 100kg x 6
Benchpress: 70kg x 13Rp

There you have some results. Some didn't rise a lot (Bench) and some little (Deadlift)

Edit: Craziest pump from the widowmaker: squat: 50kg x 47

VBP

VBP

Wednesday 27.8.2008
Isometric/Explosive Contrast
A1: Isometric Deadlift: 6*6s
A2: Clean: 60kg x 6*5
B1: Isometric squat: 6*6s
B2: Jumpsquats: 20kg x 6*8
C1: Isometric Bench Press: 6*6s
C2: Speedbench: 50kg x 5, 5*2

Thursday 28.8.2008
Motor Skill Acquisition 2
1.Bench press: 72,5kg x 11*3
2.Squat: couldn't do, quads were so sore from yesterday's workout
3.Row 95kg x 11*3

VBP

VBP

Hey and BTW: I have kept a log in my own blog (that's in finnish) so if you can figure out something about the sessions that I haven't wrote here from there, then go ahead. On siellä sitten oheisjuttuakin:D

VBP

VBP

Glad youre back updating your log.Now keep those workouts coming.

LOL. Totally forgot to update. A lot has been going on since the last update. I've been busy, but I promise: I will update at least once a week. Promise.

I just got back to the gym after three weeks of laying sick and inured. That meant three weeks of Wii playing :uhoh2: Now I just take it slow and light and gain my motivation back after all the sitting and being afraid looking into the mirror. I started with DC again. Lets see, how it goes this time.

Messed up text. Mixed up mind. Need some sleep before writing anything else.

VBP

VBP

Just came back from skiing around a lake. 5km in 30 minutes. It was quite fun, if you don't count the wind.

VBP

VBP

Shoulderproblems continue: rotator cuffs didn't let me do all the excerices, but I still managed to do something. Day after tomorrow I'll see a doctor, and after that I decide, how to continue from here. Besides that, feeling little weak, but fine. Enjoying some culture and school. 120 e-books to read. I don't mark the weights for these workouts. Better stop bitchin' and hope the best. I sure don't want to be away from the gym for a long time. 3 weeks of rest was enough for me

Monday 12.1.2009
C1
1 Bench press
2 Shoulder press
(didn't do)
3 Dip
4 Pulldown
5 T-Bar row

Tuesday 13.1.2009
C2

1 Cable curl
2 The Thing (don't know the real name)
3 Sitting Calves
4 Glute-Ham Raise (with a little push)
5 Box-Squat

VBP

VBP

Welcome back man!

Thanks!

Today I saw the doctor, and he gave me permission to train, as long it doesn't hurt at the shoulder. Rotator cuff should be all right. So I trained. And boy did I train hard. Weights don't seem to be challenging, but I can assure you, that my condition has gone down enough to make this hard.

Thursday 15.1.2009
A1
1 Incline BenchPress DB:
35kg x 11-5-3 = 19RP
2 Shoulder Press DB: 27kg x 8-5-2 = 15RP
3 CGBP: 70kg x 6,1
4 Rack Chins: 10kg x 10-6-3 = 19RP
5 Deadlift: 130kg x 3 (little too much weight):doh: