• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor 2007 MO Prejudging video. Better than anyone else this year?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A Victor Martinez with a little more size and the same shape or sharper would have raped this Olympias top 3

You have got to be kidding me... more size? The 2007 Mr O Victor Martinez would have been one of the biggest and best in shape competitors on stage this year. The Olympia would have easily been his had he not had the injury he sustained getting ready for this years ASC.

This could have been Vic's year, with Jay coming in the way he did again and Victor being able to beat Dex on size and match him with aesthetics. I wish he was there to take home the Sandow, it would have been his hands down.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Serb and Braaq

No Im not kidding. But what I ment was more thickness in the back and more calves, but for some reason I though you guys were telepathic :greddy:. And about mr.o 07 we have been through that, Vic was better. And he could have been even better this year if he came in condition. I Guess we will see what happens at the Arnold :)

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as good as he may look,martinez will never be mr olympia due to his criminal record,so even if he competed this year he would not win the title even if he deserved it.

J

joligr

as good as he may look,martinez will never be mr olympia due to his criminal record,so even if he competed this year he would not win the title even if he deserved it.

It depends on what happend in ASC. If Victor wins clearly may change "muscletech" judge's decision...

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serb and Braaq

No Im not kidding. But what I ment was more thickness in the back and more calves, but for some reason I though you guys were telepathic :greddy:. And about mr.o 07 we have been through that, Vic was better. And he could have been even better this year if he came in condition. I Guess we will see what happens at the Arnold :)

your either a really bad judge or blind.. which one is it?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I know how serb thinks, and he never post twice in a thread...the only time he does that is when he feels the urge to insult someone :D....so I quess its for me serb. Let me guess its a trick question?...which means I will look like an idiot what ever I say?...so take your pic.... you are on my ignore list and I cant see what you are writing... :tiphat: