• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez 15 weeks out - Guest posing video.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
vic looks pretty damn good considering what he has gone through. im impressed. and this is what i was hoping for, a speedy recovery for him, cuz hes a great bber. his back is amazing, those low lat insertions are extremely impressive.

D

drexel1234

his upper body has definetely improved arms look bigger as does his back. legs will obviously be wat it comes down to but his chest does look smaller maybe when he sheds a little more fat it will look better. as for beating cutler he did that last year and i think if it comes down to it again this year they wont take it from victor twice, but watch for phil and wolf.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
am i the only 1 who think that when someone is proud and confident about a bodypart, he shows THAT bodypart?

and when someone hides a bodypart is because something is going wrong..

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
am i the only 1 who think that when someone is proud and confident about a bodypart, he shows THAT bodypart?

and when someone hides a bodypart is because something is going wrong..
There are many different mindsets to this, especially in terms of an athlete coming off an injury. When people don't expect something to be up to par come contest day and it is, the "wow" factor grows exponentially. Of course, according to MuscleTime, somehow has seen his legs, so I think you're looking too far into this.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are many different mindsets to this, especially in terms of an athlete coming off an injury. When people don't expect something to be up to par come contest day and it is, the "wow" factor grows exponentially. Of course, according to MuscleTime, somehow has seen his legs, so I think you're looking too far into this.

yes, just like ronnie 2007 and his barely 0 updates and pics

your idea is plausible but highly difficult, and i lost my faith in dramatical changes at certain age time ago

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
yes, just like ronnie 2007 and his barely 0 updates and pics
Two completely different situations and you know it.
Deathmaggot said:
your idea is plausible but highly difficult, and i lost my faith in dramatical changes at certain age time ago
Are you speaking in terms of dramatic changes in general or just those regained after over-coming an injury? If your answer is the latter, which is the option more pertinent to the topic at hand, it's still a moot notion as it compromises what I was actually saying. I never made a mention of drastic changes, just at Victor returning to form and neither of us have seen any evidence as to his progress in such a regard.

Then again, if we're talking about remarkable gains procured by recent bodybuilders not being realistic, I just flat out disagree.

B

Batmanx007

LINE...if you could see me you'd know that I am bowing in front of you brother. Never have I agreed totally with someone's assessment. Toot your own horn and ring the damn bells, you're on point.