• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez: "Don't Count Me Out!" Road to the Olympia

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I wasn't attacking you at all. Vic had plenty of time after his injury to come back strong at the ASC and he didn't. I don't think, and this is only my opinion, his legs would ever get at the level they had back in 2007. That's the only thing I said. Did you read my post? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I agree bro, people keep saying that victors legs will be great but i dont remember his quads being all that great ..... EVER, his quads dont compare to any of the top 6 contenders. So saying that the only thing holding victor back is his legs is a silly.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Read the actual post I made. I said he has improved his legs somewhat and that he has time. I never said he would, but to watch out if he does.

I could say the same thing about any competitor, Jay has lacked condition and balance, but he could fix those, Kai looks like a bloated troll, but a decent contest prep and he could look great. Doesn't mean any of those things are likely to happen.