• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez sister found dead

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

How would finding out your sister's dead give you motivation? That makes no sense to me.

First his mother, now his sister. Rough few years for Victor.

I do not want to start any argumet in this thread, what I meant is that a great tragedy can also make you unleash more strength and do the best you can to get over it and still have success.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now Victors comeback will be even more anticipated at the Olympia.

He probably did it himself to gain attention.

KIDDING. Tragic.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Poor vic.. i wish him all the best

bbfreak86

bbfreak86

RIP.....My condolscenses go out to VIC and the FAM.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
This is a picture of Eridiana Rodriguez
015_eridania_rodriguez.jpg

here's an article from the NewYork Post, also contains a picture of her daughter
http://www.nypost.com/seven/07102009/news/regionalnews/hi_rise_hunt_for_missing_mother_178568.htm

R

Ruhlforever

How would finding out your sister's dead give you motivation? That makes no sense to me.

Damn, man your faith is far superior the one of father Abraham, you are wrong, may Allah give peace to Victor and that this situations make him stronger than ever spiritually, the boy is awesome his life has been easy, the guy will surpass the divine test of life.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Hige sceal þe heardra, heorte þe cenre, / mod sceal þe mare, þe ure mægen lytlað.

Translation:

Our resolution will be the firmer, our hearts will be the keener, our spirits will be stronger as our power lessens.

From the poem The Battle of Maldon about the last stand of some English warriors against the Danes in CE 991. You don't bend to adversity, you stare it down and make it bend to you. You go out fighting.

hulk777

hulk777

why the f?ck would somebody wana do that to a kind person that they dont even know.i hope vic wins the olympia for himself and his sister good luck to him and may her sister rest in peace.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sad. very sad :(
RIP .

they better get the sob who did it.

N

new man

r u shore that she is his sis i mean she isnt lookin lyk him

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

drexel1234

hope they find the guy and lock him in a room with victor. terrible news guys been through so much already.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, that's some awful news, my condolonces to the family

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, man your faith is far superior the one of father Abraham, you are wrong, may Allah give peace to Victor and that this situations make him stronger than ever spiritually, the boy is awesome his life has been easy, the guy will surpass the divine test of life.
What the hell did you just say..

:disgust: