• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez (Updates) Official Thread!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
This is a really good cause! I hope you guys help!

From Victor Martinez:
victormartinezPlease support me as I participate in the 1st Annual Cristian Rivera Foundation Full Steam Ahead 5K on Saturday, June 9th to help me raise funds for DIPG awareness. As a Committee Member of the Cristian Rivera Foundation, I am very passionate about finding a cure for DIPG and making a difference in the lives of the children diagnosed. Thus far, our foundation has donated over one million dollars ($1,000,000.00) the works of Dr. Mark Souweidane, Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery of Weill Cornell Medical Center – Memorial Sloane (Kettering) Cancer Center and Dr. Oren Becher of Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital and the Lurie Cancer Center at Northwestern. Please sponsor me by donating $5, $10, $20, $50, $100 or any other amount and help me raise funds for DIPG, a rare children’s brain cancer, which claims the lives of 200-300 children each year. Below is the link where you can find my name and sponsor my walk/run. cristianriverafoundation.org/crf5kwalkrun/donate/
You can also join my team, Team IFbb Victor Martinez and help us raise funds to provide financial support to families and medical facilities that conduct innovative research and clinical trials. Please share this with your family, friends and co-workers and ask them to donate and provide hope to the 200-300 children diagnosed with DIPG each year.
Victor Martinez

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cool Victor Martinez pic!
Victor

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Victor Martinez Seminar!

Here we come #lebanon .This is the first time Lebanon will experience an event like this so SAVE THE DATES!
The most famous names in the bodybuilding world will be visiting Lebanon and you have a chance to meet them and learn from them. The first event (Seminar) will be Thursday April 18th and will take place in Turquoise Beach Resort from 6pm to 8:30pm.
The second event will be in Jouneye #Beirut in Nawfal Stadium from 7pm to 9:30pm and the BIG SHOW is Saturday also in Nawfal Stadium. @green_cedars @mhpstrongusa #bodybuilding @jeremy_buendia @georgefarah_guru @moeelmoussawi
Make sure you reserve ASAP!
Victor Martinez Victor Martinez2019

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sick Pic 3 weeks ago

62211547_10157307040349621_7837113252638-1.jpg

Another 16 years ago

62169894_10157307040439621_8062813440445-1.jpg