• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Vids from my squat workout

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

that was all you man, very impressive. i bow down to you.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice sideburns i mean...vid Timothy, i'd really love to train with you somday..only if you leave that place where you live in, which name i dont recall at the moment...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pickle: missed your post mate, thanks :xyxthumbs:

tkD: love you too Dan, in that hetero-life-mate way.

jsfitking: cheers dude. Nothing like some heavy squats

I also have some vids of me benching that I can upload if people are interested.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
emaculate squatting Tim. You're living proof that Aussies can work the internets.

Tim, tips on how you've reached such a pinnacle of brilliance?

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

lol for a second there .. i was like are u serious ...... lmao .. btw it requires a lot to just stand with 1000+lb on ur shourlders/back ..... forget squatting lol

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
emaculate squatting Tim. You're living proof that Aussies can work the internets.

Tim, tips on how you've reached such a pinnacle of brilliance?

Well Clint I think first and foremost is a belief in God. Without faith we are nothing. Then I think it is dedicated hard work under the bar, nothing like a few too many beers to get your carbs in to help recovery. And consistency is a big part too, you don't get far without showing up dressed like you just came from the beach.

I also got great results from getting some decent shoes to squat in. I ditched my WLing shoes and got some Nike Shox. When that heavy weight is on the shoulders you really need that added level of spongyness under the heel.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Well Clint I think first and foremost is a belief in God. Without faith we are nothing. Then I think it is dedicated hard work under the bar, nothing like a few too many beers to get your carbs in to help recovery. And consistency is a big part too, you don't get far without showing up dressed like you just came from the beach.

I also got great results from getting some decent shoes to squat in. I ditched my WLing shoes and got some Nike Shox. When that heavy weight is on the shoulders you really need that added level of spongyness under the heel.

eyeyeyey slow down sir, it's all fun and games you've done a thread like this but don't ever mess with beer! :linedrunk:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also have some vids of me benching that I can upload if people are interested.

if your form on the bench just like your form on the squats, then no thanks !!!

we are not interested.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if your form on the bench just like your form on the squats, then no thanks !!!

we are not interested.

you took the word "dumb" and took it to the next level.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whilst not exactly to the same degree of perfection that I displayed and have preached in my MASTERCLASS TRAINING sessions nonetheless a noble attempt and quality execution.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i meant, you could have done more reps with that weight? i dont get it, why didnt u, u so strong!

H

hook3

i really hope you are joking i really do... man have you ever seen a pro bodybuilder or even a powerlifter squat like this? all you are going to get from this is a blown disk or a compressed spine... at least you do more weight than ronnie though.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxa_kj2aBCU

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ Tim is serious, and that is his style, go Tim! :headbang:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I though he was serious.... really I did.