• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Weekly videos from my gym

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cork>> Not as lean as in the video, but pretty close (which JB and others are giving me heat for :hsughr: ).

Only because you kept talking about wanting to get bigger but still didn't eat enough :)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some more observations:
I want that dumbell rack!!
I've never seen so many pairs of Chucks in one room.
There is still no non-gay way to do donkey calf raises (even with a dip belt it is just a bit gay).

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only because you kept talking about wanting to get bigger but still didn't eat enough :)

Well, I did eat enough to gain weight - just not fast enough for you guys :) But granted - I was not eating enough compared to how much I was doing in the gym.

Tim>> Lol, good observations :D We have come to the same conclusion about the donkey raises - but they do hit the calves pretty well!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So if its a private gym, how do you get invited?
do you have to show some sort of credentials ?

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So if its a private gym, how do you get invited?
do you have to show some sort of credentials ?

It's private in the sense that it's owned by a couple - and their place is not a part of a big chain. The place is pretty much open to everyone (but the owners doesn't allow certain, lets say 'rough' types, to train there). But aside from that you can just come and join.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's private in the sense that it's owned by a couple - and their place is not a part of a big chain. The place is pretty much open to everyone (but the owners doesn't allow certain, lets say 'rough' types, to train there). But aside from that you can just come and join.

rough like the type who mess with people and get in others way?
cus if thats the case you are so lucky ahhaah.
how much do you pay a month?

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rough like the type who mess with people and get in others way?
cus if thats the case you are so lucky ahhaah.
how much do you pay a month?

Just the types that kinda gives and tensed up atmosphere - big roided up tattooed guys who doesn't smile and great people. Really, the owners just wants friendly people who knows how to act socially. And so far not having those unfriendly types has created a really good and supportive atmosphere at the gym :)

Students pay 300kr a month which is about 59 bucks. Ordinary members pay 400kr - 78 bucks.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some more observations:
I want that dumbell rack!!
I've never seen so many pairs of Chucks in one room.
There is still no non-gay way to do donkey calf raises (even with a dip belt it is just a bit gay).
Get some hot chics to go on your back, Arnold style. Problem solved. :gaysign:

By the way, awesome gym and work outs. Thankfully, I have access to my school's weight room for free and it's pretty hardcore might I say.
Do you compete? And what's the lowest bf you've achieved?

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's a nice gym for sure !!!

awesome thread bro !!! keep those vid's coming :thumbsup2:

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get some hot chics to go on your back, Arnold style. Problem solved. :gaysign:

By the way, awesome gym and work outs. Thankfully, I have access to my school's weight room for free and it's pretty hardcore might I say.
Do you compete? And what's the lowest bf you've achieved?

Thanks dude. Nope, I don't compete - too skinny for that. Hmm, prolly around 6% this summer :)

Adam>> Thanks :gaysign:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^those biceps curls at the end were so fucking heavy :coolguy:

keep it up guys :thumbsup2:

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's a really nice gym you've got over there. The people there look really positive and motivated. This is completely opposite of my gym that's filled with dickheads.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally parallel squats!

That's actually. I'm still working on my squat - I suck at it, but it's a whole lot better now compared to how it used to look.

Johnny>> Yeah, I very glad I found this gym - there's only a couple of really good gyms in Copenhagen - and this is one of 'em.

Cork

Cork

The dead lifts at the end... At first I was thinking "That's only 260?!" Then I remembered you're talking about kilos.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The dead lifts at the end... At first I was thinking "That's only 260?!" Then I remembered you're talking about kilos.

yep - you americans have got to start using the metric system :gaysign: It's actually 270 (594 pounds).

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i agree.

lol heard the new Rammstein song in that vid, awesome.
no way would any gym here allow that music. SUCKS

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep - you americans have got to start using the metric system :gaysign: It's actually 270 (594 pounds).

The irony of America is that most of the science has to be converted between metric and imperial as you can't publish in anything other than metric units. NASA has made some costly mistakes because everything they do is metric and yet some still insist on using imperial (which is just so inaccurate).

Another good week, although what was with the butt close-ups?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice vid, nice deads, 600lbsx3 is pretty awesome in my book