• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Weird rash after deadlifting

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A little late to chime in but what type of rash is it? I get a rash from irritating while I surf, from the constant friction, is that it?

You can try putting under armour slider's underneath your panty shorts :keke: and see if that relieves anything. Try some firming lotion and baby powder to help clear it away.

You also might be executing your lower back incorrectly. When you sweep past your shins in the movement don't scrape your quads, if anything just brush them.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i sometimes squeeze my balls with the bar while doing deadlifts :carduforvip

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
i sometimes squeeze my balls with the bar while doing deadlifts :carduforvip

I do that with BB shrugs... its not fun. :disgust:

KM: yeah it was just a friction rash. Its slowly fading. My dead form is generally pretty good but maybe during the later sets of during my smolov cycle it wasn't so pretty.

bigt0919

bigt0919

i've actually cut up my shins doing deads. Never problem with the quads. Try wearing a thick pair of sweats that is what i usually do when doing back for deads. works good for me.