• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wesley Snipes gets three years prison for not filing taxes

skid9832004

skid9832004

he should have payed his fucking taxes like everyone else has to. Then we wouldnt be having this discussion.Yea it does suck that the more you make the more they take but thats the way it is. And to say we shouldnt be taxed is funny how the hell do you think we would have a military to protect us or programs to help us, the whole country would be chaos.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he should have payed his fucking taxes like everyone else has to. Then we wouldnt be having this discussion.Yea it does suck that the more you make the more they take but thats the way it is. And to say we shouldnt be taxed is funny how the hell do you think we would have a military to protect us or programs to help us, the whole country would be chaos.

I don't think anyone is talking about getting rid of all of the taxes but more so the unconstitutional income tax.

skid9832004

skid9832004

I don't think anyone is talking about getting rid of all of the taxes but more so the unconstitutional income tax.

i can see what you guys are saying but it does have its purposes weither we agree with them or not. Many people are anger with the way this country is run income tax is a issue but not one of the major ones that we are facing today here.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I completely agree that it is unconstitutional, but if you and I have to pay it then so does his ass. Just because he is famous doesn't mean he should be exempt from something we are all forced to do.
I do not agree with sending him to jail though. :no:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but if u get rid of the income tax, u loose like 50% of the revenues, how is there gonna be anything left for schools among other things? just ending every foreign obligation is not gonna cut it, u would still have to cut drastically on social programs and education and so forth at home

How on earth will public schools ever manage without the whopping 9% of their funds they are given by the Federal Government?!?!?! :turborun:

Education is primarily a State and local responsibility in the United States. It is States and communities, as well as public and private organizations of all kinds, that establish schools and colleges, develop curricula, and determine requirements for enrollment and graduation. The structure of education finance in America reflects this predominant State and local role. Of an estimated $1 trillion being spent nationwide on education at all levels for school year 2007-2008, a substantial majority will come from State, local, and private sources. This is especially true at the elementary and secondary level, where just over 91 percent of the funds will come from non-Federal sources.

That means the Federal contribution to elementary and secondary education is a little under 9 percent, which includes funds not only from the Department of Education (ED) but also from other Federal agencies, such as the Department of Health and Human Services' Head Start program and the Department of Agriculture's School Lunch program.[/b]

word.

like its obvious that giving the elderly pensions is something that needs to be handled by a non profit org (i.e the government)

:49::49:

Last edited by a moderator: