• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What are you giving this christmas?

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mom - she already received her present. I bought her a Desktop. Also, I'm sending her a couple of my Squadron T-shirts (my Navy Command), and also a hoody that says Navy Mom on it.

Myself - I already blew nearly $500 on myself just this past week, that was my Birthday and X-Mas presents to myself. I bought a shit load of clothes, and then a printer/copier/scanner unit.

couple of my buddies - as a joke I'm buying a couple stockings and putting Jack Daniels in each one, lets just say none of them will remember x-mas.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if i could i would give them to you......oh wait, no i wouldn't! then i couldn't make fun of you for it :spy: lol

They are not bad enough to be made fun of.... that would be Aaron.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know what im giving since im in secret santa

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
besides giving, i know what i'll give myself for x-mas Everlast 100lb heavy bag, gonna put it in the back yard hanging from the tree, gotta take out the oxygen tank hanging their first.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've bought nothing for anyone yet.