• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

what do you dip?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have a can of grizzly wintergreen, guys how can i stop seriously? dont just say "well stop" cause you have done it before you know what i mean, i seriously want to stop how do i do it? PM if anything.

this isn't going to be the answer you want, but this is where your will power truly shines.

something like blake mentioned is a good stepping stone to helping you quit. but without being strong mentally you'll get no where.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this isn't going to be the answer you want, but this is where your willpower truly shines.

something like blake mentioned is a good stepping stone to helping you quit. but without being strong mentally you'll get no where.

Exactly, that is the most important aspect of quitting something. Especially when your addicted to a substance, using something like nicotine gum will help only so much. Willpower and being mentally strong and determine is the most important factor.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly, that is the most important aspect of quitting something. Especially when your addicted to a substance, using something like nicotine gum will help only so much. Willpower and being mentally strong and determine is the most important factor.

:2: