• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you do for a Job?

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got your pumps right here.

I knew that was comming...... LOL:gayaway:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
kool, we use skids, and jacks by hand, most we have to pull or push is bout' 600-750lbs, we only have one electronic forklift to bring the stuff down, everything else is by hand, and no ladders, we use crates lol, so dangerous stacking them on top of each other. but its good leg workout pulling the heavy pallets around

:D WEAK :49: jk

The normal weight on the pallets I stack and move are around 1500lbs each.. the forklift can take 2 at the same time (But there's does that can take 3...or 6 if they are stacked). Nice stuff to handle a 1500lbs pallet in the air...the heaviest was 2000lbs "If I drop this shit it will fall through the concrete floor :ughnoes: )

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I work for the government in agricultural R&D. Govt jobs in Australia are pretty cushy but not well paid. I'd say it depends on the lifestyle you want that should decide what you go for. The more you want money the more you have to go corporate or start your own business. But this will require you to live and breathe work. If you want lifestyle then govt and 9-5 jobs will be the easiest and often the most satisfying (as long as you are interested in the field of work).

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:D WEAK :49: jk

The normal weight on the pallets I stack and move are around 1500lbs each.. the forklift can take 2 at the same time (But there's does that can take 3...or 6 if they are stacked). Nice stuff to handle a 1500lbs pallet in the air...the heaviest was 2000lbs "If I drop this shit it will fall through the concrete floor :ughnoes: )

ours don't have anything to help pull or push, and all the jacks are effing ancient old...i already dropped a pallet bout' 6'ish feet tell on my right toe,
hurt like a bitch, not to mention pulling the risers, no safety equipment, no ladders, to get up, gotta stack red crates (for milk) to get up.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
High School teacher. Decent pay, great benefits, excellent job security. And it's never boring.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was working at Sears in Men's Wear, then got transferred to shoes, then to furniture and linnens. Fuck Sears. There's almost no chance of advancement unless you come in an hour early and leave an hour late every day. Good cash, but dealing with morons all day.

Now I'm just a Street Pharmacist and I'm making a KILLING! I got the 519 under control and easily raking in $200 profit a week.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was working at Sears in Men's Wear, then got transferred to shoes, then to furniture and linnens. Fuck Sears. There's almost no chance of advancement unless you come in an hour early and leave an hour late every day. Good cash, but dealing with morons all day.

Now I'm just a Street Pharmacist and I'm making a KILLING! I got the 519 under control and easily raking in $200 profit a week.

Nice nice

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DRUGS ARE BAD MMKAY?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I wouldn't really brag about that. When you can say you got a business going like Frank Lucas did, then that would be fucking awesome. :tiphat:

Oh I work for a company called Heritage that sells commercial kitchen equipment like fryers, ovens, stoves, burners and we sell repair parts as well. I create the customer invoices and monitor shipments coming out of our warehouse. It's pretty decent pay and it's my first "real" job. I would like to start my own business somewhere along the food sales side.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beefcake, $200 a week? :49: that's not even descent, if your "making a killing" as you put, you'd be making at least a G a week.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beefcake, $200 a week? :49: that's not even descent, if your "making a killing" as you put, you'd be making at least a G a week.

werd. :49:

maybe $200 is shitload of money in Canada.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Shit I thought I was low on money...and I get just under $600 a week. And I make the average salary at the work Im on right know..the "real" pay would be more like $700...in the pocket that is

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't really brag about that. When you can say you got a business going like Frank Lucas did, then that would be fucking awesome. :tiphat:

Oh I work for a company called Heritage that sells commercial kitchen equipment like fryers, ovens, stoves, burners and we sell repair parts as well. I create the customer invoices and monitor shipments coming out of our warehouse. It's pretty decent pay and it's my first "real" job. I would like to start my own business somewhere along the food sales side.

even at a G a week isnt great really. 200 is fuckin chump. i wouldnt even mention dealing if i wasnt making over 10 grand a month.

EDIT: meant to qoute tweak. my bad paulie

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Gumby out of nowhere

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whoops, my bad I meant $400 a week profit. I make more, but I can use $400 to bank. At one point in the summer I could make $650 profit in 2 days from moving a LOT of shit and going to parties. It's school time now and I got to keep it on the d/l and be cautious so I don't fuck up my chances of getting a scholarship. I turned down a $450 deal the other day because it was sketchy and I didn't like it. And it's harvest time soon too, so I should be getting fresh stock for cheap really within the next few weeks. There's not much money in buds when you buy high quality. You pretty much need to sell it gram for gram and you're lucky if you make $20 of an Oz. The real money to be made is in Half pounds and pounds.

(also, I've NEVER been caught)

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whoops, my bad I meant $400 a week profit. I make more, but I can use $400 to bank. At one point in the summer I could make $650 profit in 2 days from moving a LOT of shit and going to parties. It's school time now and I got to keep it on the d/l and be cautious so I don't fuck up my chances of getting a scholarship. I turned down a $450 deal the other day because it was sketchy and I didn't like it. And it's harvest time soon too, so I should be getting fresh stock for cheap really within the next few weeks. There's not much money in buds when you buy high quality. You pretty much need to sell it gram for gram and you're lucky if you make $20 of an Oz. The real money to be made is in Half pounds and pounds.

(also, I've NEVER been caught)

weed is some little kid bullshit. i would never waste my time with baby profits like that when its got the same consequences as the real money making drugs.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah beefcake you should get a real job seriously.