• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you do when you are bored?

C

Charles

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do whatever I like and enjoy doing.

You can cook a new recipe, eat, watch a movie or sleep. You can take a walk, play a game or talk with a friend.

R

Robert

I usually read some fanfics and exercise when I have time. Sometimes, I read a book and watch tv. My life's pretty boring if you ask me.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I usually read some fanfics and exercise when I have time. Sometimes, I read a book and watch tv. My life's pretty boring if you ask me.
If you spend it with a friend, you won't feel it is boring.
Also, when you have something to keep you busy, you won't feel your life is boring.

D

Donndt

I try to fill my life with activities not to be bored. But sometimes I just want to stay at home alone and do something intersting. I play video games, but it is hard to find a good one these days. So I learn how to use 3d printer to create some things from my favorite games or movies. I made a thing from the Witcher, and actually this was interesting

Attachments

• 715e3447-d9ab-4782-8b17-db5d64221d2e.jpg
    715e3447-d9ab-4782-8b17-db5d64221d2e.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 0