• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What Do You Secretly Love?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Peanut butter jelly sandwiches

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kate hudson. seriously if i ever see her i will kidnap her, and force her to marry me.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WTF how did I become the center of sexual attraction lol .. lmao I gotta stop making vids lol.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anchorman-funny-shirt-i-love-lamp-300x240.gif

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha...ass to mouth...story time...

I was a senior in college. I was out the Sunday Night before the Tuesday that classes start. I met this chick at a bar and ended up taking her home. She got really smashed and started saying how she wanted her ass fucked. I was happy enough to oblige her. Then she started saying she wanted me to pee on her and shit. I thought, what the hell. The night went great. One crazy thing after another.

Tuesday Morning, I walk into the class I am T.A'ing for. Who is sitting in the front row.... yea.... The first days discussion? Moral Indecency. Haha...

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I was a senior in college. I was out the Sunday Night before the Tuesday that classes start. I met this chick at a bar and ended up taking her home. She got really smashed and started saying how she wanted her ass fucked. I was happy enough to oblige her. Then she started saying she wanted me to pee on her and shit. I thought, what the hell. The night went great. One crazy thing after another.

Tuesday Morning, I walk into the class I am T.A'ing for. Who is sitting in the front row.... yea.... The first days discussion? Moral Indecency. Haha...

awesome story DCuts. that is some fucked up shit. something like that happened to my old roommate. he fucked this girl and she ended up in his one of his classes. i laughed my ass off when he told me too.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

I secretely love DCuts85 :spy:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:
i lol'd in r/l

is there anymore to that story? :spy:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

But did you say in front of the class "I know you are a dirty whore; what are your thoughts?"

H

Hane

To be under total dominance!
Oh and cheesecake with raspberry jam!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be under total dominance!
Oh and cheesecake with raspberry jam!

Shut up bitch and get back into the closet you come out when I tell you to. :bullwhip:

H

Hane

Try to force me Big Z :D
I just got back with 2kg of cheesecake from the store..muahhaha *evil laugh*

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't realize how gay beefcake was until now :49:

H

Hane

So**y....aaah heck! I cant say that word!
Cheesecake to everybody :rofl3: