• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What inspires and motivates you?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Newsflash people, just because you have more muscular mass does not mean you are a better person. Or even a decent human being at that.

I do it because I love it, it makes me feel good, I like the way I look, it boosts my confidence and it gives me much more energy to go through my daily routine. My motivations are those.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm, i suppose i keep doing it because i know the benefits of it. i mean honestly, who, in thier right mind, would stray away from the healthy and productive lifestyle of bodybuilding after once been awakened to the benefits that come with training hard, looking good, dieting, ect? the benefits far outweigh the cost of having to eat multiple meals a day or train hard.

another thing is i myself find it easier to be manual and sporty. i find it extremely difficult to be lazy and do nothing. it is torture for me to not be active. i need to be doing something all the time.

i want to set myself aside from everyone else as well. there aint too many people i know that are "bodybuilders" and have serious bodies to show for it in this area, but not only do i want to seperate myself from the non-lifters and the fitness enthusiasts, but be in a class of my own that distinguishes myself from the bodybuilders of my area too.

aside from the fact that everything about a bodybuilders lifestyle is an amazing one, watching your muscles grow, and your veins pop out, seeing new muscle seperation and definition, witnessing the development of your body, the hard times, the fun times, the cultish lifestyle, ect i just plain cannot see myself doing anything else.

which brings me to my final motivative force. when i put myself to something, i dont beleive in doing it medicore. if your not going to be really good as it, learn as much as you can and take it as far as you can.. then whats the point in even considering doing such a thing? when i decide to put myself to something, i also make with it a decision to be the god damn best at it i can be.

VBP

VBP

Hah... Training for something has been a huge part of my life. Playing like hell from 6y old, then weight training. Have allways been competing and still want to do that, but not in teamsports. Motivation has come from the challenge: I wanted to be the best then, I want to be the best now. I know there is allways someone better, but still, it's worth trying.

Motivation? Need any more? No, because I ain't in needing any more, got plenty. But yeah, those vids are great

EDIT: Great sport, makes feel better, you can release some steam and then go on stronger. Works with the school