• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What keeps you motivated?

C

Chalmers

Hi All,
My old picture in my wallet in which I was over weight motivates me. I put my desired weight of 165 lbs on the back of the photo. In the photo I was 210 lbs and currently I am 190 lbs.

T

that_Muscle_Guy

just looking in the mirror and seeing were I want to be

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
msvf1 not beleiving i'm 88kg...

A

Aiden

there can b a lot of thing who keep u motivated like some songs are good enough poetry is also there quotations and saying some time ur parents these can be a lot of things..........

corona physical therapy

Last edited:
ironfreak

ironfreak

These days energy levels are real low, nothing seems to work but sometimes video by Zhasni

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
today a dark hair girl with 1.50 m aka ladyatiradex in pink spandex pants...

yummy...

S

Shown

Well other people in gym are motivated me. My best friend is also a great motivator for me. I learnt many good things and ideas about body building from him.

Spokane Workout

Last edited:
D

Daniael

Hi Scout,
Doing experiments, adding fun in my fitness plan and setting small goals always motivates me. We must add motivation in our workouts to stick with our fitness plan and to meet required results. Keep close to the people who motivates you.

J

John222

Yes, its true that many people get bored after a few days of exercises and workouts. Strong commitment is needed to keep us moving. I personally motivate myself through watching the photos and videos of people who have get their fitness goals and this really helps. Good feeling about the results that we get through workouts keeps us on track toward fitness.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff