• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What kind of bodybuilding supplements do you use?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Picture-1.jpg

Just ordered some of that Elite 12 hour protein on the 7th man, good deal
novedex xt will def up your test man, my balls were loaded like a gook cannon

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats the new NO Shotgun like?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just ordered some of that Elite 12 hour protein on the 7th man, good deal
novedex xt will def up your test man, my balls were loaded like a gook cannon

should of asked first about that 12 hour protein dude, it sucks!!! its all chalky and shit you cant put more than a scoop or you will get nasty chunks and the blueberry muffin flavor was disgusting, ill stick with champ nutri that shit is awesome taste amazing

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
should of asked first about that 12 hour protein dude, it sucks!!! its all chalky and shit you cant put more than a scoop or you will get nasty chunks and the blueberry muffin flavor was disgusting, ill stick with champ nutri that shit is awesome taste amazing

yea man, i noticed that.
i had to add extra water to it to get rid of
some of the chalky bits..
overall was decent.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its a bit stronger than the last one IMO, and taste so fucking good!!!!! i do recommend it.

tastes alot better but doesn't give the pump the original version did....for me anyways

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just ordered me animal m-stak, havoc, BCAAs powder, EAAs powder

G

Griffstrong

^You should post a log of your Havoc cycle bro. I think im gonna run it here in a month or so. I am gonna start some nitrix, n.o. xplode and cellmass tomorrow..... just been keeping a good diet and supplementing with protein powder only..first time ive taken any creatine or N.O. for 5 months so we'll see what kind of kick it gives me.

ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

ON whey protein and xtend...haha not too much compared to alot of others out there

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^You should post a log of your Havoc cycle bro. I think im gonna run it here in a month or so. I am gonna start some nitrix, n.o. xplode and cellmass tomorrow..... just been keeping a good diet and supplementing with protein powder only..first time ive taken any creatine or N.O. for 5 months so we'll see what kind of kick it gives me.

oh yea you should react quite nicely to it, yea man ill see from what i have seen its pretty good shit so hopefully it works, i have had bad luck with steroids i can never get anything good and now where i live there aint noway i can get anything so ima stick with havoc for now, im not gonna take it right away ima take animal stack and m-stak first and wait bout 2-3 weeks and then start havoc, i got some nolvadex xt i hope thats a good pct for it, today i was finally able to buy real food cause they fixed the stove in the dorm, i bought a shit load of chicken, brown rice, pasta and eggs, i changed m,y eating habits and i gained great amount of muscle in a few weeks so im getting back to eating clean. good luck with the BSN stack dude.:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just got vitamin shoppe brand BCAAs and ZMA, also i got plasma jet, and more champion nutrition protein.............

for freee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love my job!!!

Free supps, damn i need a job like that too :xyxthumbs:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glutamine is ineffective, spend your money on the proven "essential" supplements.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why does everyone insist on supplementing with glutamine?

It's only effective intravenously (into the veins) to people in a high catabolic state. Studies have been done that show the effectiveness through a straight drip in the bloodstream, not orally. I'm not positive, but I know it doesn't leave the stomach so it's not absorbed (do not know the in-depth physiology of it).

However, if you'd like to get an IV drip or inject it everytime you'd like to use it, go right ahead! haha.

I think it's a gimic as well as most supplements out there.

allstar

allstar

look up layne nortons research on glutamine it goes in depth on why and how its not effective unless done iv

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heres the supps i take,
well not all of them yet im taking
the PHs im not taking yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
allstar

allstar

whats the product under the glycergrow?

allstar

allstar

What brand is it? How does the Glycergrow work?

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

yo hyp how is that glycer grow??

my stack: multi, whey, bcaa, casein, animal flex
new stack as of tomorrow (new mail today:xyxthumbs: ) >> the stuff up there, plus green mag and anabolic pump