• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What kind of cycle uses a Pro??

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ 5mg X 600 to 1000 tabs yes (no one said it was at once).

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man, this sport at the pro level is just depressingly unhealthy:/

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FlexFan i dont believe your bullshit.. its just simply not possible to take that many dbols in a day.. your source for information is flawed.. anyone who reads his posts dont buy it.. its non sense. i know many pros and they would just laugh if they read this..

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex Wheeler was in my town a while ago and a couple of my buddies were shooting the shit with him and he was going off about using 3 grams of test and he said that was just the icing on top of the cake of other drugs he was using.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex Wheeler was in my town a while ago and a couple of my buddies were shooting the shit with him and he was going off about using 3 grams of test and he said that was just the icing on top of the cake of other drugs he was using.

On the same topic Lee Haney made claims of 4 G of test a week, but thats an injectable, and i could see that.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FlexFan i dont believe your bullshit.. its just simply not possible to take that many dbols in a day.. your source for information is flawed.. anyone who reads his posts dont buy it.. its non sense. i know many pros and they would just laugh if they read this..

Like I said in my 2nd post I don't care if you believe me or not,I know what I saw and I know what I continue to see unfortunately...
I'm not on this board to say lies,offend others or lead senseless fights...All I wanted was to share some information in the thread that HeavyWeight_86 started...

Zendorian

Zendorian

Tom princes NOC 2001 cyckle.

Heres Toms Precontest cyckle wich he posted himself on BB.com

Week #1: 4 iu's GH/day; 4 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin; 1 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day

Week #2: 4 iu's GH/day; 5 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin; 1 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day

Week #3: 4 iu's GH/day; 5 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 2 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #4: 4 iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 2 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #5: 6iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 3 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #6: 6 iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 3 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #7: off; 5000 iu HCG/day; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 clenbuterol/day (2 days on 1 day off); 300 mg. caffeine x 6 days/week (a.m. only)

Week #8: off; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 clenbuterol/day (2 days on 1 day off); 300 mg. caffeine x 6 days/week (a.m. only)

Week #9: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #10: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #11: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 5 x Clenbuterol tabs, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #12: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 5 x Clenbuterol tabs, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #13: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 300 mg. Winstrol-V (100 mg. each M-W-F); 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 5 x 25 mg. Ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #14: 6 iu's GH/day; 1500 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 300 mg. Winstrol-V (100 mg. each M-W-F); 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 6 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #15: off 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 6 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

**Week #16: off; 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 10 x Clenbuterol tab (Sun, Mon, Tue only), 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 231
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 240
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^200-600 mg Deca a week?!?!What's that...his first cycle?

BamBam, Teslac is testolactone,approved by the FDA to fight estrogen-dependant breast cancer,back in 1970.It stimulates your body to produce more testosterone as well as the hormones which produce it.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Injectables are a different world than orals. I have known guys who take up to 6-7grams a week combined of different compounds. 5grams of Dbol would be insane.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think that precontest cycle tom posted is way understated for someone who suffered freaking kidney and heart failure. there are guys who use way more and don't have those problems. personally, i think he's full of shit with claiming to use that little.

Zendorian

Zendorian

i think that precontest cycle tom posted is way understated for someone who suffered freaking kidney and heart failure. there are guys who use way more and don't have those problems. personally, i think he's full of shit with claiming to use that little.

He did not get kidney faliure cause of his drugs. It was his abuse of 16-24 painkillers a day that made his kidney collapse.

Read this :
When Prince recalled his every bodybuilding drug, the length of the list shocked even him. Despite his quip about pen ink, he hadn't truly realized how great the quantities had become. Still, it wasn't the anabolic steroids, growth hormone and similar substances that alarmed the doctors. Those, they said, were predominantly filtered out via his liver and shouldn't be affecting his kidneys so drastically. It was the eight Advil tablets he swallowed two or three times per day to cope with his joint pain that truly made alarm bells ring. Doctors explained that he could go into kidney failure simply from megadosing painkillers. (Advil recommends using no more than six tablets over 24 hours, to see a doctor if using other drugs and to discontinue use of the analgesic after 10 days.)

Prince was stunned. How could he, a 300-pound bodybuilder who regularly self-injected steroids, be felled by over-the-counter ibuprofen? In addition to the excessive amounts of painkillers, the doctors blamed his kidney troubles on his off-the-chart blood pressure, and they theorized that his high-protein diet might also have contributed--although, if his kidneys were otherwise normal, protein would rarely cause complications on its own. Prince believes the steroids and similar drugs contributed to his high blood pressure. "It wasn't one thing. It was everything together," he says.