• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What N.O do I choose?

Which one?

• Total voters
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim have you even given any of these products an actual shot at working? or do you disregard something as futile the second some study claims it to be unworthy?

having used them, i can say they don't do all they promise, not in the least bit. you want a "perpetual pump"? then try some dbol, because this stuff sure won't give it to you. only thing i noticed with the use of these products was more prounounced vascularity and sometimes i felt like i had some more zip to me in the gym but that was about it. only thing i would use this stuff for is precontest to aid in vascularity.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim have you even given any of these products an actual shot at working? or do you disregard something as futile the second some study claims it to be unworthy?

having used them, i can say they don't do all they promise, not in the least bit. you want a "perpetual pump"? then try some dbol, because this stuff sure won't give it to you. only thing i noticed with the use of these products was more prounounced vascularity and sometimes i felt like i had some more zip to me in the gym but that was about it. only thing i would use this stuff for is precontest to aid in vascularity.
I've said a few times that I'm not big into supplements due to the fact that a lot are junk. I have tried some of the NO products and have to say I'm not impressed. And sorry to say this but science isn't just "some study". If the methods are sound then a study can show just how effect things actually are, not how effective we want that new supplement to be. Big difference.

But then again all you have to do is look at the ingredients. THe extra pep you felt could have been the nicotinic acid (niacin), the creatine, or even the tyrosine. But in all fairness these are available from straight protein, creatine, mutlivits or casein supplements that all work out cheaper.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've said a few times that I'm not big into supplements due to the fact that a lot are junk. I have tried some of the NO products and have to say I'm not impressed. And sorry to say this but science isn't just "some study". If the methods are sound then a study can show just how effect things actually are, not how effective we want that new supplement to be. Big difference.

But then again all you have to do is look at the ingredients. THe extra pep you felt could have been the nicotinic acid (niacin), the creatine, or even the tyrosine. But in all fairness these are available from straight protein, creatine, mutlivits or casein supplements that all work out cheaper.

hmm ok. i just think individuals who only take into account studies and not their own personal experience with something are missing out. they told us years ago that there was no evidence steroids gave performance enhancing effects. did anyone who used buy that massive load of bull? no. science never conducts experiments with the dosages/amount of what have you that bodybuilders use. though i agree with you here that NO products are largely overrated, i don't personally believe anyone can comment or give advice on this or other things anabolic related without having used them themselves. i studied the living daylights out of steroid use and what to expect before even thinking of buying anything, and i have learned through personal experiences that a fair amount of what i learned initially was inaccurate.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Like I said gotta look at the methods first.

The science that was done on steroids was actually more about PR than science. They weren't really testing steroids they were trying to placate govt bodies etc.

I don't disagree with your comment of AAS. That is why I haven't and won't ever post in that section.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THe extra pep you felt could have been the nicotinic acid (niacin), the creatine, or even the tyrosine. But in all fairness these are available from straight protein, creatine, mutlivits or casein supplements that all work out cheaper.

And probably also the synthetic caffeine most of them are loaded with.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its ok, i just dont like the whole EOD thing i think its gay

its not very user friendly since you have to swallow 10 pills but it gave me the best pump a N.O supplement has ever gave me,as for the EOD thing gaspari says that its the same with every N.O product,he says no more than 4 times a week and explains why in a magazine he has called muscle and science.I think that gaspari is one of the best companies out there,at least from those that i have tried

M

MagicRyan

I'm using Plasma jet right now. It's amazing. Super tight, super pumped, just a great product.

R

RIP

Ive used both NO Explode and Superpump 250, I think Superpump 250 is the way to go. Great energy and pumps. Im a father of three young kids, I have to lift when I get time, Superpump gets me going right away.

MrThinker

MrThinker

ProLab Nitro Fire is the most solid N.O. product on the market today. The Grape Crush flavor taste great and there's no clumps and leftover like other N.O's (BSN NO-Xplode). The pumps are intense and the blast of energy with only 2 scoops is awesome.

I also would like to give ALRI N'Gorge a try I heard great online reviews about this product.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I also would like to give ALRI N'Gorge a try I heard great online reviews about this product.

I just finished using ALRI NGorge and I can't actually say that I felt any effect at all. It might help with recovery but I swear all that pump and drive is all in your head.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ yes yes it is.

Any pump you do get isn't actually going to be related to growth or recovery anyway. I posted the science on arginine somewhere, pretty much don't waste your money!