• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What Steroids can do

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Dillet was a freak....and could have done more damage if only he learned to pose properly.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Few things led me to believe this article is skewed he a drug free athlete nd he seems to get prechy about drug freeness sorry I didnt read the artical

another thing levorne Vid he said so him self that he was trying to look as shity as he could for that pilot... he is still not a good example cause he tried acting thats why he began looking all skinny an tweeker like...

Your right on my friend. Its important when reading any article to try to eliminate any bias to get to the real truth, the bias is shown by the author over and over in t he article.

Not to mention these pictures are taken way way out of context.

For example Levrone, they never mention that the guy practically starved himself and did drastically high amounts of cardio to burn all that muscle off. It took a few years to do that, thats not it just disappearing because of the DRUG. Its disappearing because of the PERSON using the drug. Its actually kind of hard to loose that much muscle that fast.

In Lee Priest pictures, I'm pretty sure he was doing some powerlifting at the time and thats def a powerlifters body.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not to mention if you click home on the home page it says
SWISS NATURAL BODYBUILDING
AND FITNESS FEDERATIO

with a big x over drugs, I mean could you have any more bias than that

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Remember that Dillet and Priest didn't really ltry to look good, since those pics were going to be the "before" pics for a MuscleTech transformation ad.

EXACTLY:thumbsup2: