• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's new with you?

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
-Graduated Engineering 5 months ago, finding a job sucks balls right now.
-Contemplating doing PhD in engineering as a prof really wants me to.
-Working out at the home gym due to lack of funds caused by lack of job.
-Designing custom ATV trailer with my ample spare time.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting. Anything to do with soil salinity?

Not really. It is an issue, but my work has been more about plants dealing with acidity in soils. There are more acid soils in Australia than saline soils.

Ryeland said:
-Contemplating doing PhD in engineering as a prof really wants me to.
They need a certain number of students, it is part of their contract, plus keeps their publication record ticking over.

I only say this so that you don't get swayed by someone else's self interest. They may be genuine, but you should be doing a PhD because you are interested and you want the degree. Otherwise the experience may end up being more stress than you would like.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
ok my turn:

-havent a fucking clue what to do job wise when i leave uni in the summer of 2011 (so im stressing).

good stuff lance, what are you studying? wouldnt that determine what sort of options you have career wise? tell us more bro. p.s move to bris australia after uni. we are better then england.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
-been single for almost 2 years
- working extra hours for rent and family
thats about it. rofl.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
-been single for almost 2 years
- working extra hours for rent and family
thats about it. rofl.

arnt u becoming MP or something? theres more to hypo then what u listed. get some confidence man

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
arnt u becoming MP or something? theres more to hypo then what u listed. get some confidence man

depends still, on our (me and bros) financial standing.
i lend my bro over 300$ to help with his car, and i still need to pay the 886$ for college debt.