• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Whats on your christmas shopping list?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
don´t care about presents, i´ll be happy to eat food that is all i want anyway

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bought my girlfriend a new watch and still need to get something for my parents.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really just want a Snuggie, but not the cheap one,

http://www.brookstone.com/nap-pillows-and-blankets_nap-comfy-blanket-with-sleeves.html

yes. seriously

motivator59753914a665975bd54524c6dcc9a1369f344a601.jpg

warpig

warpig

haha, they're quite comfortable

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clothes and some toys for my son

Cork

Cork

I just bought myself a drum kit so I asked for extra sticks and a metranome. I usually don't ask for much for x-mas. I have a solid job, so normally I just buy myself the things I need/want.

In my family we pick 1 person out of a hat and spend $150 on them. It helps keeps things easy. I got my Dad. I'm getting him a couple books on american history, a gun cleaning kit, a heavy duty thermos, a case of shotgun shells and a couple other little things.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
at your ages, you guys still get presents? your kidding right? Xmas presents should only be given to kids, that's how it is in my family and always will be.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just bought myself a drum kit so I asked for extra sticks and a metranome. I usually don't ask for much for x-mas. I have a solid job, so normally I just buy myself the things I need/want.

In my family we pick 1 person out of a hat and spend $150 on them. It helps keeps things easy. I got my Dad. I'm getting him a couple books on american history, a gun cleaning kit, a heavy duty thermos, a case of shotgun shells and a couple other little things.

Is that you in your AVI?

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
at your ages, you guys still get presents? your kidding right? Xmas presents should only be given to kids, that's how it is in my family and always will be.

Here in Spain we give/recieve gifts the 6th of january, by the tradition of Three Wise Men, Three Kings or Kings from the East or however you call them in english. It's mainly oriented to children who believe that those three kings are bringing them toys, but most families give presents to each other no matter what age they are.

I've asked my parents for some cash to help me buy a new dslr body (those fuckers are expensive but my camera is starting to have bad sympthoms), and my fiance is getting me some books and/or clothes. I'll buy her a nice leather "business suitcase" for work (she is a lawyer).

Me and my girl will buy some presents for my parents, hers, some close friends.. and my sister is getting this: http://v-cubes.com/pr_5.php (she loves those games).

consumerism, yeah. At least i enjoy giving presents.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Cork

Cork

I think I need to change my avi, I keep getting that question. It's not me, it's Jim Cardova.

And I don't see why you should stop getting presents at x-mas based on your age. It's just tradition.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:borat:
bring on the presents..
so far i know i`m getting the george foreman grill and Uncharted 2