• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

When & what lead you get into Bodybuilding?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always was a chucky but strong kid growing up my dad got me into amateur boxer at an earlier age but even though I was an active kid I always had a problem with my body weight. I would lose and gain weight uncontrollably and I never feel comfortable undressing in the front of anyone.

At the age of 18 I drop amateur boxer and begun college along with a part time job and my body weight skyrocketed to a whopping 230 pound of big men tittes, double chain, bloated face and a crazy Yokozuna swag.

So I was home (finish college) now that I worked night and did nothing during the day other there sleep, eat, fart and ride around trying to pick up chicks and I was watching the BET channel while enjoying a pack of Oreo cookies and Honey roasted peanuts and the Marques Houston "Naked" video came on and I was like damn that could be me with a hard rock body like that and soon after I said those words to myself I felt a huge cramp in my chest the pain was unbearable but only temporary I put my hand on my left men tittes and said to myself I got to make a change right here and right now and from that point on I've been working out ever since.

good story bro! but wait the undressing in front of everyone has nothing to do with your body.. i have a 4 pack of abs seperated shoulders etc but i still feel uncomfortable undressing in front of other man (except dridderz and hoke :gaygay: )

Mach

Mach

*MrThinker*

Nice story, that had me laughing pretty good.

My story is: Basically, when I was young, I played Hockey and soccer (football) I was pretty good shape and at the age of 14 I stopped. At the age of 18 I was up around 280lbs (all fat). I then joined a gym because I was accepted at college and I had enough. I basically joined the gym and all I did was cardio and ate right. I lost most of that weight. Down to around 210ish. Then my cousin (HATER) on this site, some of you many know him. I seen him one day at his gym and I was like OMG! "HOW THE FUCK" did he do that.

and that was that.