• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

who is the best superhero

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Iron Man.

IAM IRON MAN

ying i was just about to say the same thing.
turned to steel, in the great magnetif field, as he traveled time for the future of mankind. nobody wants him.. he just stares at the world, planning his vengance....

all of the Xmen are pretty damn cool i might add. as Neo said wolveriens healing powers would be awesome for bodybuilding, but imagine just being big as it was and being Hulk/Collosus/Juggernaught?

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Juggsy is the Shit

270913941_ac7a6a1fb6-1.jpg

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I think the Hulk might actually be able to beat Superman. Superman was defeated twice by Doomsday and his powers seem on par with The Hulk (ie. anything you do to them makes them stronger). On another note, Batman has once defeated Superman by being the superior tactician (with a little help from some kryptonite).

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
superman = homo :bowroflarms:

IM THE JUGGERNAUGHT BITCH!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Goku.

He only gets stronger after you kick his ass, can teleport, fly, kamehameha the earth to oblivion, and has cool hair.

LOL, for real. Goku is probably one of the best super heroes. Super Sayain 4 is insane. In no order my top 3 is:

Superman
Goku
Hulk

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Superman.

this thread is over.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Goku.

He only gets stronger after you kick his ass, can teleport, fly, kamehameha the earth to oblivion, and has cool hair.

I didnt know that saiyans are counted..i think that would change my answer:coolguy:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saiyans are counted!!!

Ultra super saiyan trunks and ultra super saiyan goku fused
if so possible both Ultra super saiyan 2.

fused name would be probably..

Trunku

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Dragonball Z = :jerkoff1:

...and I don't care how powerful Superman is, he's still gay. Hulk FTW!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ anyone who can blow up a planet with one shot of energy from their palms
easily wins.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^^ probably blew off his cock too.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats how many arrows it'd take to make a permanent point

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
windowslivewriterbadtzypottere12fturtles-1.jpg

Im pretty sure Leonardo Sliced through steel footsoldiers all the time so he would own the "man of steel" Plus superman never actually learnt how to fight so leo would kick his arse. Supermans only advantage is flight but leo would quickly cut him down to size with the help of some kriptonite covered ninja stars (Donatello would have done the intel)

Leonardo vs Wolverine. Probably the closest of these three fights. Leos main hope would be to remove wolverines head with his kitanas a throwback to something out of the highlander. No ninja kicks ,punches or throws would work because wolverine would just heal. Strength would probably goto wolverine but because of leos swordsmanship i doubt wolverine would get to use it. skill to leo and intelligence and agility as well, plus leo has experience fighting people with claws. So thats 5-1 Leo, he would out witt wolverine in a long battle but eventually there would be no chracter left for hugh jackman to portray.

That would just leave goku vs leonardo. Depends what universe it took place in. If it was goku vs leonardo in the turtles universe goku wouldn't be able to fly he wouldnt be able to produce energy and hed be a punce. Leo would kick his arse straight away one kick and goku would be dead.

If leo was in the DBZ universe it would be safe to bet that he would master ki energy much more then goku(see any episode of DBZ goku is an idiot) and leo would not even need to transform to master his power. Leo would slice goku quicker then trunks did away with frieza and goku would be left in the afterlife exclaiming "Hey king kai im a punce"

Anything Short of the other 3 ninja turtles fighting leo IM pretty sure he'd kick every super heros arse. (He'd probably take don,raph and mikey but it would just be the closest fight anyone could come up with)

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Leo"you and raphael cut around to either side
donatello try to get to their rear"
DOnatello"what will you do leonardo?"
Leo"SOmeone's gotta take the middle! attack!"

"TASTE COLD STEEL! "

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the only word to describe the preceding two posts:

awesome.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
windowslivewriterbadtzypottere12fturtles-1.jpg

Im pretty sure Leonardo Sliced through steel footsoldiers all the time so he would own the "man of steel" Plus superman never actually learnt how to fight so leo would kick his arse. Supermans only advantage is flight but leo would quickly cut him down to size with the help of some kriptonite covered ninja stars (Donatello would have done the intel)

Leonardo vs Wolverine. Probably the closest of these three fights. Leos main hope would be to remove wolverines head with his kitanas a throwback to something out of the highlander. No ninja kicks ,punches or throws would work because wolverine would just heal. Strength would probably goto wolverine but because of leos swordsmanship i doubt wolverine would get to use it. skill to leo and intelligence and agility as well, plus leo has experience fighting people with claws. So thats 5-1 Leo, he would out witt wolverine in a long battle but eventually there would be no chracter left for hugh jackman to portray.

There's no way in hell Leo would beat Logan. I love Leo, he's my fave turtle but no. Firstly, Logan would not be outdone by Leo's swordsmanship. He has bested hordes of highly trained ninjas before and is also adept at the art of bushido having spent many years in Japan. Secondly, skill, Leo is a merely in his 20s and has had nowhere near the decades of experience in battle that Logan has had so there skill levels would be nowhere near equal. Thirdly, Logan has heightened agility, he would be much faster and more agile than Leo. I'm sorry but Leo would not win this one. Leo's only chance of survival would be the fact that he is a good and honourable turtle and Logan would see this and not kill him.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe i wouldnt count Broly as a "superhero".Guy was rageaholic and his favorite thing to spend some time was destroying planets and murdering people:uhoh2:
I do like him thought:coolguy:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´m gonna go with hulk, beats everyone

Kanav

Kanav

Goku.

Beat me to the punch

I was having a conversation with some friends about this the other day, I dont think any other fictional character could stand with goku