• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Worst movie you've ever watched?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I loved Dumb and Dumber!
That's nice, but I was referring to this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329028/
Chesticles said:
What's home fries about Line?
It stars Drew Barrymore...here's the plot synopsis at IMDB:
Hamburger joint waitress Sally Jackson is pregnant. When Beatrice, the wife of the father, finds out about his infidelity, she sends her sons from a previous marriage, military pilots Angus and Dorian Montier, to scare the living daylights out of him. Their gunship does such a good job, without hitting him, that he dies from a heart attack. Worrying about radio interference that night, they investigate who might have heard too much within the fairly empty reception perimeter, and soon discover only Sally could, still ignorant about her affair with his step-dad Henry. Dorian takes a job there to be sure, but soon falls for her himself, while mother-obsessed moron Angus would do anything to anyone for her honor...

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I thought Dumb and Dumberer was fuckin great. :49:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
me too, the bus scene is a classic :49:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's gonna be chicks all over us. It's gonna be so faggy I don't think I can stand it :49:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are called parodies :duh:, also I have heard that Babel is a really good movie. I will have to see it for myself to make an actual judgement call on that one though.

whatever as long as you know what i'm talking about. and babel is just a long movie that is really in the end about nothing and has a lot of odd, uncomfortable, and unneccsary scenes in it. not good at all. it is a lame attempt to copy the movie "crash" which is an excellent film btw

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this movie called 'Vlad' with Billy Zane as a guest star, fucking terrible vamp movie!

Martrix 2 and 3 certainly were painful, watching the obliteration and total unforfilment of the first 'matrix's' promise!

how could you hate 'Donnie Darko' that movie fucking rocked, the soundtrack was amazing for a start and the characters to well conceived!

oh oh oh oh, yeah, 'I am legend' im so fucking sick of good sci-fi movies getting impregnated with Conservative AmErica's obsession with cramming the love of jesus down our throats every five seconds, what the fuck was with will smiths black jesus at the end, so fucking lame, for once i want to see a hero who doesnt get fucked up in a post apocalyptic movie, clearly the power of the night crawler things was terribly over done, they starv all day and scavage fro scraps at night, im pretty sure they can climb up smoth brick walls in one fucking leap! great idea, poorly executed! fucking big time studio's have no idea what they are doing! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

it seems like (with all sci-fi movies) 'Science Vs God' becomes the pivital theme, due mainly to the fear of conservatives regarding experimental science, and Will Smith being an atheist at the beginning of the film to all but hearing the word of god at the climax, shows a complete illogical turn around in the film, ruining it immensly, but im sure church going Americans felt greatly relieved that it took 'God' and not the commited work of dilligent science to solve the crisis! cock popsicle!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man that movie sucked but starship troopers is the worst movie of all times

starship troopers fucking rocked! starship troopers two sucked though!

oh yeah that Travolta movie sucked balls, i heard it was scientologist friends project!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually didn't mind Starship Troopers or Dumb and Dumberer.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hercules in new york
producers.......didn´t know it was a musical damn that is the torture of a life time
dumb and dumberer the one when harry and floyd are young, why!!!!!!!!!!!
Titanic well actually it was kinda funny but still very bad film

:uhoh2:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most horror movies suck big time. Fail to scare at most times.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most horror movies suck big time. Fail to scare at most times.
watch 'the house of a thouand corpses' and the sequal 'the devil's rejects', awesome horror movies directed by Rob Zombie! if you have an intrest in genre flicks and obscure references to past horror movies, than you will apreaciate these films, not to mention the beautiful American soundtrack in the second film! watch them and love them!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
oh oh oh oh, yeah, 'I am legend' im so fucking sick of good sci-fi movies getting impregnated with Conservative AmErica's obsession with cramming the love of jesus down our throats every five seconds, what the fuck was with will smiths black jesus at the end, so fucking lame, for once i want to see a hero who doesnt get fucked up in a post apocalyptic movie, clearly the power of the night crawler things was terribly over done, they starv all day and scavage fro scraps at night, im pretty sure they can climb up smoth brick walls in one fucking leap! great idea, poorly executed! fucking big time studio's have no idea what they are doing! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

it seems like (with all sci-fi movies) 'Science Vs God' becomes the pivital theme, due mainly to the fear of conservatives regarding experimental science, and Will Smith being an atheist at the beginning of the film to all but hearing the word of god at the climax, shows a complete illogical turn around in the film, ruining it immensly, but im sure church going Americans felt greatly relieved that it took 'God' and not the commited work of dilligent science to solve the crisis! cock popsicle!

your looking at that movie too deep. The movie sucked because the dog died. Any movies where dogs die suck.

Worst movie i have ever seen
Mr and Mrs smith

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ali (with Will Smith) and all gothic 15 year old satanic girlie movies like Donnie Darko, The Butterfly Effect, The Jacket, ect.

theres alot of shitty films out there.

I found those 4 movies reallly good:e5dunno:

B

beex215

"I must have terrible taste in movies, cuz im seeing alot of my favs in here"

im with that guy.all these movies that where posted up.i dont see them as bad at all.
Matrix 2-matrix series was great
Death Sentence-very very good movie in my eyes
Last Action Hero-ive watched that movie like 20 times
The Butterfly Effect-that movie was genius
starship troopers-good movie
Mr and Mrs smith-good movie

my pick of worst movie ever to me is

blood rayne-that movie had so much stupid violence,it was just horrid.the acting sucked too.the cast sucked.the whole thing was extremely sucky.