• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

worst supplement you have bought?.....

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Animal Pump..... it felt weak :keke:

Really? I'm sorry to hear that, I've gone through 3 cans of the stuff and I love it. Although I am trying vitargo right now, I got very good pumps in the gym with Animal Pump. Oh well, I guess everyone is different.

R

robrutz

nitro tech hardcore.... tastes like crap, horrible stomach aches/gas/diarhea, little results

M

mk47

SAN VAULT......never tasted a supplement that tastes soooo bad, never noticed a result from it either. Do an online search on Vault taste, and there are thousands saying the same. I'd stay away from anything SAN.

thinkler

thinkler

cmi big tropical punch

it worked ok but the taste is horrible

A

airforcechief11

I'm not sure who makes this but I tried the NO called Black Powder once and I had the worst headache i ever felt and had to leave the gym. It also tastes like ass.

jdowden87

jdowden87

luekic by muscletech. the stuff didn't give me any results, so i started taking 3x the recommended dosage and still nothing at all. plus its expensive and doesn't last long. i guess thats what i get for buying into muscletech's rediculous ads

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have'nt really tried to many fancy supps but of those i have tried i'll have to say that ZMA have done the least for me, but it does give me good sleep and crazy dreams though.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mt nanox9 waste of money
idk why i ever bought nanox9 from an ol lady that doesnt know shit about supplements in GNC, she just said yes it really works, but the only reason they push muscletech products is cause they get mad comission off that shit.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nitro tech.. I bought it when i was like 14 because i thought it would "bring the beast out of me"

ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

purple k creatine pills

F

FiveStarG

plasmavol by NXLABS....overrated on these mags!

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Soft Taco Meal with Pepsi from Taco Bell.... Didn't do shit for my workout. Gave me bad gas and horrible ass burn shits.

A

amtz

Nitro Tech Hardcore Chocolate flavor..... I have never tasted crap before but I can imagine now thanks to this waste :angrydude::ugh:. With out forgeting to mention that I was literaly pissing through my a-whole, bloated my stomach and gave me extreme pain in the Sternum area (Where the stomach begins I guess) and had to have with me a Sprite or Alkaselser to burp all the extra gass....OHHHH!!! One last thing made me fart like crazy and smelled horrible and even worse MINIMAL GAINS!!! Screw this shit...

BSN True Mass tastes great (strawberry) and was totaly easy on my stomach... Huge gains but made me bulk up massive (10 lbs.) but along the way came like 6 lbs. of fat (only down fall)

BSN Nitrix hmmmm didnt do nothing to promote growth or at least I didnt feel anything at all.... Cant really say much about since it didnt mess around with my stomach but I saw no gains!!

BSN N.O. Explode the first time I took this I felt stoned!!! Like if I was in a trip... Gave me good stamina after I got use to it but the downfall was horrible!! I had to cool down because I felt close to a collapse (Had to interup my work outs which was time consuming) and as far as gains... yeah I had a peak!! But after wards it only took a month to loose them.

As of now I'm taking Up Your MASS (64 gm. of protein/carbs/bcaa/low fat & sugar) and very cheap comparing to others. Amino Fuel tastes like a roten orange but the good thing is that you take it in spoons so you dont strugle with the taste that much. What I do after taking 3 spoons I drink 1/4 of cup of water and the taste is gone!! And to en the list I also take Methyl Mass an NO supp. with propadrol. Till now I have seen no side effects... I piss,sleep,shit,eat normaly:hsughr:

I will update later on how my cycle whent with this last products!!

CHEERS!!!

F

FitMike

It was some Leader protein. They have so bad aftertaste.
Also some mass gainer which gave me horrible stomach issues.

pudd

pudd

NO Xplode Grape flavour....first time i had it before workout i kept being sick during my workout :disgust:

From now on i'll just sick with Fruit Punch Or Lime

G

getbig00

syntrax nectar protein...its fruit flavored like apple ecstasy or something tasted like crap.. EAS Whey FTW!!