• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your all time Favorite Bodybuilder

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
-Ronnie for being the best
-Arnold for being an inspiration for many begginers
-Dorian for his freaky black and white photos and ballance
-Dexter for his concistancy and becoming MR.O when nobody (not even me) beleived it would ever happen

son_of_man

son_of_man

I love bodybuilding so much that i sometimes i can't even answer that question. This is the most beautiful sport in the world. Arnold is the one that introduced it to the world. All the physics all the personalities in bodybuilding will always be rememberd by some
Ronnie is the king, Haney is a ruler, Shawn is the uncrowned mr O. Beeing a part of the world of bodybuilding is an honour. My all time favourite bodybuilder can be Arnold one day and johnnie jackson the next day. When i see kai posing or when i see tom platz legs, makes me realise with flaws and all, makes this sport perfect

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love bodybuilding so much that i sometimes i can't even answer that question. This is the most beautiful sport in the world. Arnold is the one that introduced it to the world. All the physics all the personalities in bodybuilding will always be rememberd by some
Ronnie is the king, Haney is a ruler, Shawn is the uncrowned mr O. Beeing a part of the world of bodybuilding is an honour. My all time favourite bodybuilder can be Arnold one day and johnnie jackson the next day. When i see kai posing or when i see tom platz legs, makes me realise with flaws and all, makes this sport perfect

Yeah man i feel the same way. I don't have a favourite bodybuilder i have favourites. I Want arnolds chest and biceps, Levrones triceps and platz legs and ronnies back. I mainly see them all as inspirations to the sport.

A

active_transport

farscisco butteehsta

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't just name one bodybuilder 'cause there's too many greats.

- Tom Platz, a great role model and I haven't seen anyone train legs the way he does. He inspires me a lot.
- Lee Labrada, very smart guy, and probably one of the greatest posers ever. Serious about the sport. And is still in top form today!
- Mike Mentzer of course, but I never did try HIT.

In modern bodybuilding I root for Rusty Jeffers 'cause he's really old school. Great poser, very symmetrical, great personality. He doesn't get recognized enough.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff